Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUR PROTESTS AND DEMO'S

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:39 pm

now need a tag line or something that is instantly recognisable.

Like Man Utd got the Green and Yellow scarves, as soon as you see them you think of Glazers Out.

We need something similar and I believe that we start with -

" WHO WILL WE WATCH "

Everytime there is a mention of the demo in writing I think this should be there.

So if you text a radio show or Tv prog add to your text "WHO WILL WE WATCH "

We cannot and WE WILL NOT allow all this effort and hard work to end this Saturday after the demo, we will continue to work to stop the rot that is killing our club and we need people to understand when they hear or read "WHO WILL WE WATCH" what is about.

If you have any ideas then plz put them forward, this campaign is about every single one of us and about saving our club.

Re: OUR PROTESTS AND DEMO'S

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:44 pm

perhaps we could give a name to the demos instead of calling them demos make it the "spirit of keenor"march!!!!!

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:45 pm

Eddie May wrote:agree Carl, we must not let it stop after this March, after Saturday we must discuss and continue Our protests in other ways. :ayatollah:

Eddie we will, I look forward to meeting you :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:46 pm

dafydd-ccfc85 wrote:perhaps we could give a name to the demos instead of calling them demos make it the "spirit of keenor"march!!!!!

Dafydd your right I am going to phone a friend who is a reporter and get him to sort this out :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Carl, I have already thought about this and this is when we could off worked with the Trust.
But we will continue it and get stronger and stronger, Next week we will discus ideas. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:49 pm

perhaps we could wear red and orange scarves the initials of the colors r & o standing for ridsdale out.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:50 pm

THE NINIAN SPIRIT

or

EDDIE MAYS BARMY ARMY, EDDIE MAYS BARMY ARMY :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Carl, I have already thought about this and this is when we could off worked with the Trust.
But we will continue it and get stronger and stronger, Next week we will discus ideas. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We will arrange a date and time :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:52 pm

rob wrote:perhaps we could wear red and orange scarves the initials of the colors r & o standing for ridsdale out.

Rob that is great idea this are the posts we need :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:53 pm

ccfclover wrote:THE NINIAN SPIRIT

or

:lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:53 pm

yep all for that :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:55 pm

ccfclover wrote:THE NINIAN SPIRIT

or

What a guy loved him :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:55 pm

Red and orange sounds like a good idea :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:57 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:Red and orange sounds like a good idea :ayatollah:

people are bound to ask why we are wearing red and orange so i can see it working.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Chocolate and amber, our original colours

Thu Mar 04, 2010 9:59 pm

What i like about the scarf is they can be used as a visual at the games and NO steward can stop you taking them into the game and also when waving them round will not damage someone! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:03 pm

Someone would make a killing off those scarfs! Expect to see them in the club shop tomorrow morning :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:04 pm

carl the scarf idea would be a good visual as well, imagine the riddler sat at the stadium seeing thousands of red and orange scarves knowing every one is a fan that wants him out .

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 pm

rob wrote:carl the scarf idea would be a good visual as well, imagine the riddler sat at the stadium seeing thousands of red and orange scarves knowing every one is a fan that wants him out .

I will look into it

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 pm

im sure the great billy badge will rustle up a few red and orange scarfs!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:08 pm

Keep ideas as cheap as poss so everyone can get them cos if you think of families YOU know how kids MUST have one! lol

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 pm

Lets work with the trust and sell the scarfs, get t shirts made up etc. All the money made then can be put into a pot so we can try and save the club if the worst cames.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:12 pm

Jez wrote:Keep ideas as cheap as poss so everyone can get them cos if you think of families YOU know how kids MUST have one! lol

weve all got mums and nans , tell them to get the knitting needles out :D

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:13 pm

Chocolate and amber scarves with Riverside FC on them :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Dudders wrote:Chocolate and amber scarves with Riverside FC on them :ayatollah:

Sounds good to me! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:15 pm

chocolate and amber everytime , red and orange will clash :oops: .......

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:20 pm

Sounds superb! Because im a complete lemon and read as little as i can about top 4 clubs in the premier league i was bewildered watching the carling cup. Bewildered you say? Why? Cos like a complete dope i started asking why united fans were wearing green and yellow scarfs...Lots of laughter but no response....(Bastards) Anyway when somebody took pity on me and explained the first thing i thought was excellent idea we should do something similar.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:21 pm

shlett wrote:chocolate and amber everytime , red and orange will clash :oops: .......

yeh but red and orange r&o ridsdlae out !

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Jez wrote:Keep ideas as cheap as poss so everyone can get them cos if you think of families YOU know how kids MUST have one! lol

Superb idea Claire :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:36 pm

ackers1927 wrote:Lets work with the trust and sell the scarfs, get t shirts made up etc. All the money made then can be put into a pot so we can try and save the club if the worst cames.

At this moment the Trust do not support the demonstration unfortunately though a trust board member is marching and a lot of trust members are.