Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: OUR PROTESTS AND DEMO'S

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:
ackers1927 wrote:Lets work with the trust and sell the scarfs, get t shirts made up etc. All the money made then can be put into a pot so we can try and save the club if the worst cames.

At this moment the Trust do not support the demonstration unfortunately though a trust board member is marching and a lot of trust members are.

Doesnt make sense to me why they dont support it, if there is a number of trust members marching. Its not like if they can get blamed for organising it. :lol: :ayatollah:

Let hope they get on board if the scarfs take off.

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:51 pm

ackers1927 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:
ackers1927 wrote:Lets work with the trust and sell the scarfs, get t shirts made up etc. All the money made then can be put into a pot so we can try and save the club if the worst cames.

At this moment the Trust do not support the demonstration unfortunately though a trust board member is marching and a lot of trust members are.

Doesnt make sense to me why they dont support it, if there is a number of trust members marching. Its not like if they can get blamed for organising it. :lol: :ayatollah:

Let hope they get on board if the scarfs take off.

I hope so too :ayatollah: It would make us a lot stronger if there was official and public support from the trust and the supporters club

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:40 am

Carl, we will get our own organisation off Supporters and Drive PR out.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:42 am

where are we gonna get these scarfs from??

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:45 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:where are we gonna get these scarfs from??

Billy the Badge man, can get them cheap.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:54 am

We could all brandish cucumbers

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:56 am

chewbarker wrote:We could all brandish cucumbers
:lol: :lol: can you imagine OB when 2000 people tun up with that lot :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:14 am

how much do wristbands cost to make then ? I will be wearing my Help for Heroes 1 this Sat and it cost me £2 so imagine they be cheaper than that to make , dunno about minimum quantities tho ................then when Ridsdale has gone they will be collectors items , limited edition lol , or even the Ridsdale voodoo doll !! Be like action man with the string at the back of the neck , pull the cord and listen to him lie and rant !! :ayatollah:

RIDSDALE OUT !!!