Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

NO TOLERANCE

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:02 pm

Obviously it is ok to personally abuse the manager, our chairman, any board member, any 'rival' me3ssage board member, the tea lady, any player we dont like... Double standards :roll:

Re: NO TOLERANCE

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:03 pm

The Blue 'Knows' wrote:Obviously it is ok to personally abuse the manager, our chairman, any board member, any 'rival' me3ssage board member, the tea lady, any player we dont like... Double standards :roll:

WRONG

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:04 pm

everyone here is entitled to opinions but not no personal attacks

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:04 pm

Abuse me if you dare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I might like it then what you going to do! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 pm

not any more, but the manager and board deserve it :D
we will also be clamping down on posts that slag off the trust and other message board

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 pm

The Blue 'Knows' wrote:Obviously it is ok to personally abuse the manager, our chairman, any board member, any 'rival' me3ssage board member, the tea lady, any player we dont like... Double standards :roll:

:roll:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:06 pm

:lol: :lol:

Yes but we praise them when they do good things :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

It has been stopped about other mb's, but it cant stop about PR, it will once gone :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:07 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

speak for yourself :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:08 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:not any more, but the manager and board deserve it :D
we will also be clamping down on posts that slag off the trust and board

just out of interest why the clampdown ?

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:09 pm

also there is a difference between opinions and abuse, its the abuse the mods wont tolerate (i think im right) :D

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 pm

rob wrote:

Because the last couple of days turned from good debates/arguments to personal abuse.
But back to normal tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:10 pm

rob wrote:also there is a difference between opinions and abuse, its the abuse the mods wont tolerate (i think im right) :D

Depends what your opinion is :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:11 pm

rob wrote:

just to try and stop all this bickering, apart from that ususal business continues :lol: :lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:12 pm

CF11 wrote:
rob wrote:also there is a difference between opinions and abuse, its the abuse the mods wont tolerate (i think im right) :D

Depends what your opinion is :lol:

:lol:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
rob wrote:

Because the last couple of days turned from good debates/arguments to personal abuse.
But back to normal tonight :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

annis do you mind if i introduce myself to you on sat? as ill be going on my own. :D

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

It has been stopped about other mb's, but it cant stop about PR, it will once gone :lol: :ayatollah:

Cant see you praising the manager even if he starts with feeney up front and captain sayurday :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:20 pm

The Blue 'Knows' wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Cant see you praising the manager even if he starts with feeney up front and captain sayurday :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I will do then :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:33 am

Why not slag the tea lady off - Ridsdale is paying her £100,000 a year..... :D

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:36 am

MalagaCF wrote:

:lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:53 am

MalagaCF wrote:

And mrs. Ramsgate would do it for nothing :lol: :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:00 am

The Blue 'Knows' wrote:
MalagaCF wrote:

And mrs. Ramsgate would do it for nothing :lol: :lol:
can you imagine having a guest like Ben Steele in your office and a pubic hair turns up in the cuppa, nope i think 100k is fair for a tea lady ;) :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:59 am

Why not slag the tea lady off - Ridsdale is paying her £100,000 a year..... :D[/quote]

And mrs. Ramsgate would do it for nothing :lol: :lol:[/quote]can you imagine having a guest like Ben Steele in your office and a pubic hair turns up in the cuppa, nope i think 100k is fair for a tea lady ;) :lol:[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:58 am

Jez wrote:Abuse me if you dare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I might like it then what you going to do! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sounds interesting, Jez!! :lol: