Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: LETS ALL SEE WHO IS RIGHT AND PUT IT DOWN ON HERE

Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:47 am

My birthday is on the 14th, so I reckon on the 14th of April! :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:52 am

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:He's going nowhere - why should he ? Everyone at CCFC is happy for him to stay. If he 'goes' he will get his contract paid up, which the club won't want to do, and who is going to take his place, anyway ?

I cannot see where people are getting this idea from.

Exactly,

whether it's better for him to leave or not is not really the question. As long as the current board and shareholders are there then I can't see him going.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:58 am

In the summer when the season is over

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:11 am

Immediately after we hammer the jacks 4-0.

An official statement from Ridsdale should read as thus: "I appreciate that all Cardiff City supporters have had most of their dreams come true tonight. They have drunk strong Belgian lager by the bucketload to enable them to really enjoy seeing their beloved idols thrash their hated 6-fingered cousins from down west with a watching nation looking on in admiration. And I, for one, applaud them.

I would now like to put the icing on their cake by announcing I am stepping aside with immediate effect to let a better, more business-savvy person take over the day to day running of the club in order to rescue it from the abyss and the total shambles I got them into and move on in a way I could never hope to achieve, despite al my other successes. Ladies and gentleman, I give you Vincent Tan"

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:38 am

april 19th my birthday. so that day would be awesome!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:40 am

many birthdays in april on here i am the 22nd :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:43 am

I won't be happy still after Ridsdale's gone because there are others who are also sucking the club dry. Ridsdale will be a start though. I'm not sure when he'll go but I am hoping he'll see out this financial year and then jog the f**k on.

Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:47 am

carlccfc wrote:many birthdays in april on here i am the 22nd :ayatollah:

My birthday is 2 days before the jacks game. I usually drive to games but I'm doing the same for this years swansea game as last years one and getting a coach from the Royal Oak with the Kenfig Hill lads