Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE, REGARDING THE MARCH

Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:32 am

To everyone involved in organising the march on Saturday, the banners, the leaflets, the ten pound notes the advertisements and the meetings all took up time and effort.

SO CREDIT TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF THE ORGANISERS AND HEREs TO A PEACEFUL AND SUCCESSFUL MARCH ON SATURDAY. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

SEE YOU ALL THERE. :ayatollah:

Re: CREDIT WHERE ITS DUE, REGARDING THE MARCH

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:35 am

nobby wrote:To everyone involved in organising the march on Saturday, the banners, the leaflets, the ten pound notes the advertisements and the meetings all took up time and effort.

SO CREDIT TO EACH AND EVERYONE OF THE ORGANISERS AND HEREs TO A PEACEFUL AND SUCCESSFUL MARCH ON SATURDAY. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

SEE YOU ALL THERE. :ayatollah:

Yes lets hope its as great as we need it to be, See you there Nobby :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 am

annis, will see you in cardiff later, spose lunch is on me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:46 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:annis, will see you in cardiff later, spose lunch is on me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Bazz, Ive got your shirts from Feeney in the car both signed ,ring me about 9am. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:annis, will see you in cardiff later, spose lunch is on me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: ;)

Bazz, Ive got your shirts from Feeney in the car both signed ,ring me about 9am. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
ok, will be in city about 10 ish, gonna take you somewhere classy today, owner wants to meet you :lol: