Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IT's all getting a bit stressful

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:04 am

Having to refute implications that all the protesters are going to be hooligans, having to try to help people to see the full scale of problems affecting our club, wading through various incorrect, petty and tedious comments from some people on both sides of the coin.

I'm trying my hardest. You can lead a camel to water though.

Once this is over, whichever way it goes, I'll be a relieved man because I feel pretty stressed out at the moment over it all.

I think it's why I came away from Preston with a grin. Because after all the talking, there was finally some football, and me put in my element singing my heart out for my team and taking the piss out of the other set of fans for being quiet and poor supporters.

That's all I want. A team to support.

Please don't take my Cardiff away. :ayatollah:

Re: IT's all getting a bit stressful

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:26 am

Once this is over, whichever way it goes

I think that is what is holding a few people back.

I know on the official board a few of here have put a very good argument across and made excellent points while others have lets be honest have let down the point of the protest planned and put off others for certain.

I make no assumptions and am still unsure what to make of it all and still dont plan to join but i really hope it has a positive impact, again what that is im still unsure.

3 points would be ideal tho :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:29 am

2blue2handle wrote:3 points would be ideal tho :ayatollah:

Amen to that 2blue, fair play to you you came across well on the o/s. Some people got a bit worked up, I ended up writing a sodding essay at 4 in the morning on the subject, but all we want is to support our football team without all the crap that comes with off the field matters.

Please don't take my Cardiff away :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:36 am

Amen to that 2blue, fair play to you you came across well on the o/s. Some people got a bit worked up, I ended up writing a sodding essay at 4 in the morning on the subject, but all we want is to support our football team without all the crap that comes with off the field matters.

In fairness you and someone else had a battle of essays :lol:
I assumed you didnt swear :shock:

People get worked up because they care thats all, it reall is al for the same cause. I make no joke that I am on the fence at the moment and because I dont know, but doesnt mean im not concerned or don't care and I think a lot of people are the same....

Think your wrong about Thomo tho :lol: :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:45 am

2blue2handle wrote:
Think your wrong about Thomo tho :lol: :ayatollah:

Oh to be honest that was just to wind up WD a bit! :lol:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:13 am

:o Be glad Welshie didnt get involved :lol:

I lost interest when you blamed Thomo Purse and someone else for McNaughtons form :D

Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:45 am

2blue2handle wrote:I lost interest when you blamed Thomo Purse and someone else for McNaughtons form :D

Eh? Don't remember saying that, I'll have to another look :lol: :oops:

Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:37 am

DaveSheffield wrote:Having to refute implications that all the protesters are going to be hooligans, having to try to help people to see the full scale of problems affecting our club, wading through various incorrect, petty and tedious comments from some people on both sides of the coin.

I'm trying my hardest. You can lead a camel to water though.

Once this is over, whichever way it goes, I'll be a relieved man because I feel pretty stressed out at the moment over it all.

I think it's why I came away from Preston with a grin. Because after all the talking, there was finally some football, and me put in my element singing my heart out for my team and taking the piss out of the other set of fans for being quiet and poor supporters.

That's all I want. A team to support.

Please don't take my Cardiff away. :ayatollah:

Well Said, We will show them that WE LOVE OUR CLUB :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: