Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hand on hearts........

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:00 am

Who would be disappointed to hear we were taken over this morning and are debt free?

No march in the sun.......no journos and no cameras.

Just a thought.

Re: Hand on hearts........

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:01 am

ianfens wrote:Who would be disappointed to hear we were taken over this morning and are debt free?

Just a thought.

I would be over the Moon to hear that.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:37 am

ianfens wrote:Who would be disappointed to hear we were taken over this morning and are debt free?

Just a thought.

That would be the best news since my last child was born for me.

I think you are a decent poster, but if you are trying to make the point I think you then you are SO out of tune.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:43 am

In our dreams!!!

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:55 am

Lawnmower wrote:

Just a thought.

I think you are a decent poster, but if you are trying to make the point I think you then you are SO out of tune.

Oh I know I am....... perhaps the very realistic prospect of our Club disappearing is just making me cynical and bitter.

I change my mind all the time......... I do hope the March goes well for you though.

Good luck.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:59 am

it amazes me how many people will wish us luck for the march but wont come along, why?
if you wish us luck and hope it go's well then you are hoping for a successful march, wich says to me you agree with it, so come along and show support.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:03 pm

rob wrote:it amazes me how many people will wish us luck for the march but wont come along, why?
if you wish us luck and hope it go's well then you are hoping for a successful march, wich says to me you agree with it, so come along and show support.

Last flight to Cardiff was yesterday afternoon........ sorry but the Club is in such a mess its difficult to get motivated.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:30 pm

ianfens wrote:
Lawnmower wrote:

Just a thought.

Oh I know I am....... perhaps the very realistic prospect of our Club disappearing is just making me cynical and bitter.

I change my mind all the time......... I do hope the March goes well for you though.

Good luck.

No worries mate.

Keep your head up.

One thing I won't let happen is to lose my pride in the club and its fans. Hope you feel the same. :ayatollah: