Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

hope your demo goes better than

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:31 am

mine only 3 riot vans 15 stewards AND sam turned up no sky no echo no news of the world
php2foOcT_c1AM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: hope your demo goes better than

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:33 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:35 am

It looks like you're holding the canopy up by the back strut, Mallo. I didn't realise you were as strong as that

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:04 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:It looks like you're holding the canopy up by the back strut, Mallo. I didn't realise you were as strong as that

ready to fall on PR when he greets his fans later

you will never ban a city fan ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:05 pm

mallo wrote:mine only 3 riot vans 15 stewards AND sam turned up no sky no echo no news of the world
php2foOcT_c1AM.jpg

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:15 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Mallo for Mayor :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:19 pm

Good luck everyone today will be watching sky here in sunny orlando :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 12:41 pm

Jez wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: Mallo for Mayor :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

28 years following my club 3 wives come and gone city always be there ! :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:22 pm

NOT GUILTY

Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:59 pm

you lunatic :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

MALLO FOR CHAIRMAN
:ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:21 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:you lunatic :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

you know that s not true im a pussy cat

MALLO FOR CHAIRMAN
:ayatollah:

settlle for spectator at moment done my head in today ! :evil: