Thank you Labour.

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Thank you Labour.

Postby The Rhooster » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:33 am

Just hit me in my pocket that little bit more Twats!!
The Rhooster

Thank you Labour.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Thank you Labour.

Postby Ninian 72 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:40 am

Humphry's wrote:Just hit me in my pocket that little bit more Twats!!

and me, youve taken everything from us and given us nothing back in nearly 11 years of lies and spin are you ridsdale :lol:
no serious all our hard earn money goes to help the millions of immigrants , i know i will now get shouted down but its true.
Ninian 72

Postby Zabier » Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:46 am

Not just immigrants mate but scroungers who can't be fucked working. I know people who earn more than me on benefits! I don't mind benefits if the cases are genuine but when someone says they can't work because of an op ages ago yet can easily walk around for miles and move around fine, then I have a problem.

I won't be voting Labour at the next election because despite being the party for the working class they've given me nothing except higher tax and less rights.
Zabier

Postby Blazing Saddles » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:35 pm

Vote for a Welsh political party - one that has wales's interests at its core and not as an afterthought. Simples. :mrgreen:
Blazing Saddles

Postby Merlin » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:50 pm

anyone one on jobseekers allowance or minor disabilty allowances who are able/want to work should be given 2 or 3 hrs a day cleaning the city jobs, general tidying up etc - if they wish to continue to claim their benefits. At least they earn it that way. Some of the people who illegally claim benefits that i've seen in the past is nothing short of f*cking laughable! lazy bone idol fuckers who need a Dr Marten up the ass. Please excuse me if your genuinely claiming any incapacity or disablitly allowances etc. this excludes you guys.
http://www.facebook.com/groups/c.c.f.c.new.era - unofficial CCFC Facebook Group of the new era!

APPLE PRODUCT REPAIRS AVAILABLE - CONTACT ME VIA PM OR USE THREAD IN THE FORUM SHOP SECTION.
Merlin

Postby Ninian 72 » Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:56 pm

Merlin wrote:anyone one on jobseekers allowance or minor disabilty allowances who are able/want to work should be given 2 or 3 hrs a day cleaning the city jobs, general tidying up etc - if they wish to continue to claim their benefits. At least they earn it that way. Some of the people who illegally claim benefits that i've seen in the past is nothing short of f*cking laughable! lazy bone idol fuckers who need a Dr Marten up the ass. Please excuse me if your genuinely claiming any incapacity or disablitly allowances etc. this excludes you guys.

Merlin me and you think the same, get to work you lazy bastards.
Ninian 72

Return to General Chat