Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I TEXTED RIDSDALE TONIGHT

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:02 pm

THE FANS DID THEIR BIT TODAY, THE TEAM THEIR BIT, NOW YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR BIT ON TUESDAY

He replied "I Know"

But TRUTH BE KNOWN THE INLAND REVENUE WONT BE ALL PAID ON TUESDAY.

Re: I TEXTED RIDSDALE TONIGHT

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:10 pm

Thats the arrogance of the Bloke "I know" what sort of answer is that?
3 CLUBS AND THEY ALL MESSED UP
3 CLUBS AND THEY ALL MESSED UP

Fair play what a song :lol:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:THE FANS DID THEIR BIT TODAY, THE TEAM THEIR BIT, NOW YOU HAVE TO DO YOUR BIT ON TUESDAY

He replied "I Know"

But TRUTH BE KNOWN THE INLAND REVENUE WONT BE ALL PAID ON TUESDAY.

Annis you should ask him how long this club would last if fans like you walked away.

Ridsdale is a complete and utter arsehole end of.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:11 pm

No surprise there then. More proof that he left all questions unanswered and lied on those he did answer

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:15 pm

Annis you told me that today and that we had actually received hardly any of the money from the land sale.

How exactly are we meant to persuade the taxman not to wind us up? Is administration on Tuesday inevitable?

Well done to both yourself and The Rhooster today - a well attended, good humoured and extremely effective way of reminding those in charge that WE are the real heartbeat of this club.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:22 pm

davids wrote:Annis you told me that today and that we had actually received hardly any of the money from the land sale.

How exactly are we meant to persuade the taxman not to wind us up? Is administration on Tuesday inevitable?

Well done to both yourself and The Rhooster today - a well attended, good humoured and extremely effective way of reminding those in charge that WE are the real heartbeat of this club.

That is so bloody true it hurts, just wish Ridsdale would get it.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:02 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
davids wrote:Annis you told me that today and that we had actually received hardly any of the money from the land sale.

That is so bloody true it hurts, just wish Ridsdale would get it.

Tony, Ridsdale will never understand that. As a self confessed Leeds United fan he took them, the club which he supports, to financial ruin. What chance have we got?

I have real concerns about what will happen this week. There is obviously no money to pay the tax. The Revenue have shown with their treatment of Pompey that they have had enough of football clubs taking the piss and why should they agree to wait any longer and accept any more bullshit from The Riddler?

What exactly does The Riddler think he can say to the Revenue to stop them winding us up? They must be almost as tired of his crap as we are. We know he's a gambler. We can only hope that he has a trump card to play before Wednesday,

I'm afraid to say I just can't see that he has.

Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:But TRUTH BE KNOWN THE INLAND REVENUE WONT BE ALL PAID ON TUESDAY.

This is worrying, does this mean ridsdale got to try & sweet talk hmrc for a 3rd time to give us a bit more time, i cant see them giving him another extension!!!!