Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Oh why oh why are the other board slagging the march off

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:37 pm

Some massive tossers on there.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:44 pm

Can you explain how it was a success?

Because I think all it did was let people get what they felt off their chest and vent their anger.

All it did was make people feel better.

But what does that do to get the PR out? What does that do to help the club secure investment?

No having a go just curious.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:48 pm

Miguel_Comminges wrote:Can you explain how it was a success?

Because I think all it did was let people get what they felt off their chest and vent their anger.

But what does that do to get the PR out? What does that do to help the club secure investment?

No, you're having a go.

as the first questions above that you have asked, you already applied your answers yourself?

the BOLD sentence i highlighted above was EXACTLY what it was meant to do pal! :lol:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Merlin wrote:

No, you're having a go.

as the first questions above that you have asked, you already applied your answers yourself?

the BOLD sentence i highlighted above was EXACTLY what it was meant to do pal! :lol:

Well considering the whole march was based on getting PR out I was wondering what it did to contribute to that?

I'm not having a go, just interested how it is considered a success? Generally interested.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:51 pm

You haven't even got a place on the bench. You must be shit.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:55 pm

It's getting beyond a joke.

I wouldn't even respond to most of them now, if they can't see what's going on then leave them behind and they can catch up later.

If these folk can't see the mess that's been left by these folk then what hope do we have, and lets face it - if any investment does come in, it'll have f**k all to do with the current regime, it'll be down to someone wanting to invest. If they couldn't attract investment when the club was on a better footing then what chance do they have now?

This board has run the club into the ground, yet folk are still walking about like farts in trances thinking everything is gonna be all right.

WAKE UP!

NTB wrote:

You haven't even got a place on the bench. You must be shit.

Shut up :cry: We could've been friends and I might've got you a signed shirt :wav:

Miguel_Comminges wrote:
Merlin wrote:

No, you're having a go.

Well considering the whole march was based on getting PR out I was wondering what it did to contribute to that?

I'm not having a go, just interested how it is considered a success? Generally interested.

ridsdale pleaded with fans not to attend the march! yet over 2000 people attended and it opened up his eyes as to what ALOT of the supporters really think of him., and reminded him that without us - He is NOTHING. I dont think the March was ever going to force Ridsdale or any of the board to resign - but it certainly will send him, and them, a message from the terraces.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:57 pm

PtB wrote:It's getting beyond a joke.

I wouldn't even respond to most of them now, if they can't see what's going on then leave them behind and they can catch up later.

If these folk can't see the mess that's been left by these folk then what hope do we have, and lets face it - if any investment does come in, it'll have f**k all to do with the current regime, it'll be down to someone wanting to invest. If they couldn't attract investment when the club was on a better footing then what chance do they have now?

This board has run the club into the ground, yet folk are still walking about like farts in trances thinking everything is gonna be all right.

WAKE UP!

Ummm all I asked was how the march was considered a success and how it contributed to getting PR out?

Didn't say anything about the stuff you're rambling about.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:58 pm

PR certainly didn't want people marching stating "it might scare investors off" as reasons. Has he responded since regarding the march?

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:01 pm

You make it sound like the "other board" has an agenda.

There are some alternative comments. There are some arseholes as well. I can say exactly the same about here.

Plenty over there backing the march. post about the positives and not look for the negatives.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:02 pm

Miguel_Comminges wrote:PR certainly didn't want people marching stating "it might scare investors off" as reasons. Has he responded since regarding the march?

There is NO investors! For f**k sake wake the f**k up! While Ridsdale is still here, everyone is scared to invest into a f*cking coffee and pie at that place!

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:02 pm

as is my way , can I point out that plenty of posters on the ccmb not only attended the march but there are plenty on there who are saying that it was a good day

lets not piss on our own chips

its daft

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:05 pm

I would say most of us knew it wwould not get Ridsdale out. However the fact that over 2000 turned up should be taken seriously by the board. Any more serious scams and that figure could quite easily double. that would put pressure on the obard to make changes.

Regarding investment I doubt very much it would put anyone off. Besides do we want investors in who think they can pull the wool over the fans eyes like Ridsdale thought?

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:06 pm

Miguel_Comminges wrote:
PtB wrote:It's getting beyond a joke.

WAKE UP!

Ummm all I asked was how the march was considered a success and how it contributed to getting PR out?

Didn't say anything about the stuff you're rambling about.

No you didn't, and I didn't say my post was aimed at you. :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:09 pm

Merlin wrote:
Miguel_Comminges wrote:PR certainly didn't want people marching stating "it might scare investors off" as reasons. Has he responded since regarding the march?

There is NO investors! For f**k sake wake the f**k up! While Ridsdale is still here, everyone is scared to invest into a f*cking coffee and pie at that place!

God why do people love to put words in other people's mouths?

The speech marks normally show quotes.

These are Ridsdales words not mine.

And by the way you don't know that there are no investors that's just your opinion but don't let genuine evidence like TG joining the board put you off your made up lies. :D

:ayatollah: :D :ugeek:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:12 pm

Miguel_Comminges wrote:
Merlin wrote:

God why do people love to put words in other people's mouths?

The speech marks normally show quotes.

These are Ridsdales words not mine.

And by the way you don't know that there are no investors that's just your opinion but don't let genuine evidence like TG joining the board put you off your made up lies. :D

:ayatollah: :D :ugeek:

When he's invested £20 million quid, it can be a different story, for now he's still a six figure investor which doesn;t really help much at the moment.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:13 pm

Although that is a hell of a lot more than PR has "invested".

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:14 pm

I wontbe posting on there again very sad some of the comments and feedback on there, thank god for this messageboard and like minded passionate fans, Mike morris board is very cringe worthy at the moment, god bless this messageboard and all that sail in her :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:19 pm

PtB wrote:Although that is a hell of a lot more than PR has "invested".

Of course I share your sentiments.

But for Merlin to say there are no investors is factually incorrect.

It's only just been recently confirmed that TG is part of the baord so maybe that's the reason he hasn't invested big money.

My biggest fear is that he is just waiting for us to go into admin so he can purchase the club on the cheap.

Hope i'm wrong.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:20 pm

Plenty of people post on both, and both seem to have their fair share of idiots who just like to slag the other one off.

As Mike said, there's plenty of people on ccmb who are fully supportive of and were on the march today. Your obviously going to have people with different opinions, but how boring would be if people were all the same?

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:24 pm

Miguel_Comminges wrote:
PtB wrote:Although that is a hell of a lot more than PR has "invested".

Of course I share your sentiments.

But for Merlin to say there are no investors is factually incorrect.

It's only just been recently confirmed that TG is part of the baord so maybe that's the reason he hasn't invested big money.

My biggest fear is that he is just waiting for us to go into admin so he can purchase the club on the cheap.

Hope i'm wrong.

Hope you're wrong too.

I still think too much is hinging on wether we can go up or not. While there is a chance of promotion and the riches it brings, I think they'll do anything they can to avoid administration and the points deduction.

The Malaysians are businessmen like PR & co and will be lookign for a bargain while PR & co are looking to seel shares for as much as possible hence why(IMO) certain people are buying land and "putting more money" in knowing that the land itself will benefit them as will the share price shoudl we go up.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:31 pm

TG part of the board?

didnt they say at the EGM that his enrollment forms were filled in incorrectly thus rendering him nothing more than an investing fan at the moment. Besides - the man with the money is Vincent Tan, not TG. he is merely an associate relaying messages. I feel pretty confident in saying that as long as pinocchio pete is here, the only investment coming in is from the walk up fans on a saturday afternoon.

At the start of the season Peter f*cking Ridsdale couldnt even sort out the f*cking shirt sponsor without getting things checked out properly, and thats when the club were looking slightly more appealing to investors. How the hell do you think this man is going to gain investment if even the simplest of tasks seem a tall order?

I'll leave that with you. I think i've said my piece. cheers.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:33 pm

Merlin wrote:TG part of the board?

didnt they say at the EGM that his enrollment forms were filled in incorrectly thus rendering him nothing more than an investing fan at the moment. Besides - the man with the money is Vincent Tan, not TG. he is merely an associate relaying messages. I feel pretty confident in saying that as long as pinocchio pete is here, the only investment coming in is from the walk up fans on a saturday afternoon.

At the start of the season Peter f*cking Ridsdale couldnt even sort out the f*cking shirt sponsor without getting things checked out properly, and thats when the club were looking slightly more appealing to investors. How the hell do you think this man is going to gain investment if even the simplest of tasks seem a tall order?

I'll leave that with you. I think i've said my piece. cheers.

It was submitted near the end of Feb I think. Was confirmed/filed with companies house on the 3rd of March.

I did post something up yesterday, but can't seem to find it now :lol:

Agreed though, Tan is the man!

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:41 pm

f**k them, f*cking gutless wankers that are all mouth! At least if the worst happens we can say we tried!!!! What can they say?

If there all that they should have engineered a counter demonstration. As i say gutless!

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:51 pm

No need for insults Ninian Sheep and also don't tarnish everyone with the same brush. :cry: :cry: :cry: