Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I am mega proud of you all

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:57 pm

Today as you know i could not be there, but i must say all of you who took part in the organising deserve a knighthood :ayatollah: Rhooster, carl, all the boys with banner and of course AA and whilst his baby has been really ill, all i got to say is annis, you have blue running through your veins, you have ccfc embedded though you like a barry island rock :ayatollah: and the c0st of the adverts out of your own pocket, paul for printing and sending e mails, carl for the coffin(from your own personal collection of sex gadgets)corky, gwynn. milly, chippy, simon

in fact too many to mention, well done ignore the fuckers having a snipe at you all, you boys can stan up and be proud what you have done

once agin sorry i could not be there

CCFC TODAY, TOMORROW, FOREVER, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: I am mega proud of you all

Sat Mar 06, 2010 8:59 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well done Baz, I promise not to take the mick out of you so much after that lovely comment... Or atleast ill try :lol:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:04 pm

& to PC Simon Insole too - top copper :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:07 pm

chippy909 wrote::ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well done Baz, I promise not to take the mick out of you so much after that lovely comment... Or atleast ill try :lol:

HES BEEN ON THE BOW AGAIN ! :occasion5:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:37 pm

and also a special mention to mallo for being on the net posting all the pictures, really was a great gteam effort :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: