Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Paolo Sousa makes me chuckle

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:13 pm

Travelling back to Andover had R Wales on. He was seething about the ref and in true JB fashion was doing the we have no luck and the whole world is against us message and how every week the refs are against them-if i'm not mistaken Mr Greaseball last week the JBs were awarded a highly dodgy pen.

What goes around comes around. It is known as Karma. Hopefully on Easter Saturday they will be given a lesson in goalscoring

Re: Paolo Sousa makes me chuckle

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Well don't hold out too much hope.

On the other hand, Sousa has been taking lessons straight from the Sir Alex Ferguson school of bitching about officials. What a clown. Didn't he try and defend the alleged assault on Savage the other day as well?

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:23 pm

oi and he needs an haircut. scuffy tw*t :lol:

Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:25 pm

Wasn't at the match and as I live in deepest West Wales I caught bits of the R Wales commentary. Swans could do no wrong, cast iron penalties denied,corners wrongly awarded etc, which is in complete contrast to the usual comments about the Bluebirds which are generally critical, even if we are winning.
Sousa seems to be getting a bit big for his boots and is due a fall.can't say I am sorry.

Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:07 pm

I think the ref saw that the swansea town player catch his own heel as the forest player leaned into him........

Watch carefully on MOTD.

Thats if you give a shite of course. ;-)