Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THE CLUB HAVE ASKED ME TO PUT THIS ON

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:19 pm

To put this Link on My Mb.
http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/Sea ... 35,00.html

I havent bought mine yet, still debating,but I am not telling anyone to and I am not telling anyone not to.

Sales are about 3,000. NOT GOOD.
The Following is my Opinion why they are Not Selling.
I said it was because

1. Asking once again before Xmas and even earlier this yr than last year lol.
2. No one trusts whats really going on at our club.
3. When they first went on Sale the fans were skint, but since the meeting in the Municipal Club with Peter Ridsdale they are now Zero % interest.
4. Loosing to the Jacks then having a bad run didnt help.
5. Fans have other priorities.
6. Bad Vibes from our Club.
7. Some people dont like the new Stadium.

Just My Opinions.

I reckon the Dead line should be Jan 31st 2010.

If I am Honest they are Good Value, but I am still thinking about it, I def will be buying one but when?

Opinions Please. Are you renewing yours yes/no and if yes when?

Re: THE CLUB HAVE ASKED ME TO PUT THIS ON

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:23 pm

in my opinion the deadline should be March the 1'st next year

I shall be paying close attention to what go's on at the club in January before i commit to a season ticket

MOZZER1 wrote:in my opinion the deadline should be March the 1'st next year

I was being kind, I didnt want to sound against the club.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:25 pm

I agree with a 31st Jan deadline. I'd rather know what my financial situation is post xmas before committing again. As you say too many bad vibes around the club isn't helping.
Wonder what any prospective new owners think about having frozen ST prices for 5 yrs? Certainly ties up a future income stream somewhat

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:26 pm

I'll buy when Sam signs on the dotted line.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:26 pm

8. Our chairman hides information from us.
9. The winding up order has got us thinking as could what be happening come February.
10. Where's this investment money gone, we've apparently already received.
11. No statements or media reports from the Malaysians themselves? (would they honour the deal for 5yrs if they were to take over?)
12. Joe Ledley situation still to be resolved.
13. we want the Canton and Grange ends swapped around!
14. non-season ticket holders want a free beer & pie voucher if we buy our match day tickets 2 weeks in advance..... :lol:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:33 pm

I have already bought mine. Wasn't happy about the timing but I think it's clear that the takeover/cashflow might depend on us coughing up now.

If the club goes tits up then fair enough I've been had, but the way I look at it if we the fans can't invest in the club then how can we expect people from Malaysia to?

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:41 pm

they can wait till i am ready, its getting on my nerves earlier and earlier every year. i will wait till take over.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:42 pm

renewed mine 2 weeks ago with 3 mates always going to get season ticket so why wait if you can afford now help club as well

Thu Dec 10, 2009 4:54 pm

bluestar wrote:renewed mine 2 weeks ago with 3 mates always going to get season ticket so why wait if you can afford now help club as well

when i was in the ticket office on monday one of the staff said,that the club were so desp to sell them, they are going to offer an extra incentive to the fans to go with the zero interest, also the offer will be extended till next year.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:01 pm

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:I'll buy when Sam signs on the dotted line.

Same here, seems the logical way to do it. :roll:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0,,10335,00.html

I havent bought mine yet, still debating,but I am not telling anyone to and I am not telling anyone not to.

I said it was because

3. When they first went on Sale the fans were skint, but since the meeting in the Municipal Club with Peter Ridsdale they are now Zero % interest.

Just My Opinions.

If I am Honest they are Good Value, but I am still thinking about it, I def will be buying one but when?

Annis
Even you have posted on an earlier thread that if things are not sorted by Jan 6th we could be bankrupt.
Bearing in mind there is a general mistrust of the man running the club i can understand why no one wants to commit themselves until they the see the future of the club has been secured.
On that basis if jan 6th is the do or die date then they have to extend the deadline

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:31 pm

my mate and i are getting ours next week

3000 is not as good as i thought it would be

maybe they will pick up, a win against boro might be the tonic

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:34 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:my mate and i are getting ours next week

3000 is not as good as i thought it would be

maybe they will pick up, a win against boro might be the tonic

Baz, you just said it, if they continue to win, then the fans will buy them they wont care about all the politics.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:36 pm

tbh a winning run makes all the difference, dont get me wrong we all got ane eye on whats happening financially too, it really is a hard decision to make for a lot of the boys

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:41 pm

Sam signs the 10k quota will be filled. ;)

Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:49 pm

Think it should be the end of Jan .......Think attendance figures will be down next season?... ,cause I do

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:53 pm

Still have not bought mine, will be doing so but i do hope they extend the date to the end of January or possibly further.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:56 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/SeasonTickets/0,,10335,00.html

I said it was because

Just My Opinions.

Annis
Even you have posted on an earlier thread that if things are not sorted by Jan 6th we could be bankrupt.
Bearing in mind there is a general mistrust of the man running the club i can understand why no one wants to commit themselves until they the see the future of the club has been secured.
On that basis if jan 6th is the do or die date then they have to extend the deadline

Correct Steve thats why I SAID THE DEAD LINE SHOULD BE JAN 31st.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:57 pm

nobby wrote:Still have not bought mine, will be doing so but i do hope they extend the date to the end of January or possibly further.

I reckon there is a good chance Nobby, the sales are dead.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:01 pm

I think the offer will go long on than what is advertised. The club is desperate for money.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:04 pm

Blue_Lloyd wrote:I think the offer will go long on than what is advertised. The club is desperate for money.

Yep I reckon so as well.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:05 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
nobby wrote:Still have not bought mine, will be doing so but i do hope they extend the date to the end of January or possibly further.

I reckon there is a good chance Nobby, the sales are dead.

Hope they extend it mate,gonna cost me £800 to renew and its a lot to fork out before Christmas, but i will do if i have to. :)

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:07 pm

I`ll never buy a season ticket mid season, In the summer i`ll maybe buy mine..

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:13 pm

Nobby, no need to pay anything until end of January mate////just go down and tell them you are renewing with Zebra finance, they will give you a form to fill in...you pay 5 instalments January to May...and get the price freeze and it is interest free.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:17 pm

My biggest concern is that we are just using up future revenue streams that will be needed next year, its as if we're spending next years income now, all very creative finance, but what happens next year when the income from season tickets has already been spent? The other things stopping me committing now are....

1. They wont even listen to requests of swapping the Grange and Canton (so reduced atmosphere)
2. Its Christmas and need money for the family
3. I'm not convinced that it will go to CCFC at all (to share holders PMG rugby etc)
4. All the player sales we have made and debt has not been reduced by a penny (so where's it gone)

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:19 pm

corky wrote:Nobby, no need to pay anything until end of January mate////just go down and tell them you are renewing with Zebra finance, they will give you a form to fill in...you pay 5 instalments January to May...and get the price freeze and it is interest free.

Will probably use that option mate to make things a bit easier, cheers Corky.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:34 pm

I can't understand why people are waiting to see what happens. Let's be honest, if the club go through, the least of my worries would be the £150 I'd already spent on instalments.

I'll buy mine next week along with about 10 others of us.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:35 pm

TruBlue wrote:I can't understand why people are waiting to see what happens. Let's be honest, if the club go through, the least of my worries would be the £150 I'd already spent on instalments.

I'll buy mine next week along with about 10 others of us.

Hello TruBlue, Less than 3,000 is a lot out off 16,000 Current Season Ticket Holders ?