Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: THE CLUB HAVE ASKED ME TO PUT THIS ON

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:46 pm

I agree mate, it's an extremely poor amount. I get the feeling that the not offering the 0% offer thing straight away has caused a bigger dis-trust than people think. People are now nervous, angry to a certain point and want to wait. Added to that the new stadium factor and and a poorer economy and the club need to work very hard to get the figures up to anything like this season.

Who's for a rendition of 'empty seats' :D

Thu Dec 10, 2009 8:49 pm

TruBlue wrote:I agree mate, it's an extremely poor amount. I get the feeling that the not offering the 0% offer thing straight away has caused a bigger dis-trust than people think. People are now nervous, angry to a certain point and want to wait. Added to that the new stadium factor and and a poorer economy and the club need to work very hard to get the figures up to anything like this season.

Who's for a rendition of 'empty seats' :D

:lol:
No your right the Zero interest in this current climate, should of been offered from the start.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:38 pm

Don't think i will bother, might get one end of the season but not now, plus last season they said they would hold the price for 2 seasons when i bought, so if i change my mind i can still get one for same price next season

I hate the new stadium its shit, i just don't want to go down there these days, may just do away games next season

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:41 pm

There is only one real reason why I won't get my season ticket before Xmas -

I won't commit until I am sure that the club is serious about pushing for the prem. I won't buy another if we are content to sell good players and rebuild each year.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:38 pm

How about a reverse thought here for you?

As from what I see at present your Premier seating is currently unsaleable. As supporters who like a gamble for a future return, why not buy those up now cheaply from the Club. Tan, Premiership Football, and thousands of Asians wanting to watch Live Premiership Football, this could be your opportunity to cash in on a re- sale ! 10% return to me of course for the tip :D

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:44 pm

I've got to be honest I can't see us having a load of rich ladyboys wanting to come and watch us any time soon. :D

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:53 pm

ive already bought mine but i agree with a lot of you it is too early and can understand people for not buying at this point :|

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:56 pm

I will get my little tribes 3 tickets, but two things pissed me right off, one was the condescending tone saying they were doing this to reward the fans for their loyalty, when we all new they were desperate to get money. I for one would rather them use the approach of "if we can get enough pre Xmas sales, we can help stabilise the club thru what is a bad time period for all clubs,and it will also help us to strengthen the squad in January" they weren't doing us any favours so why pretend they were.

Also if they'd have used the interest free approach, they would have had a much bigger take up, and could have kept the payments as they came in, rather than pay a finance company a percentage for setting it up.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:02 pm

Ridsdale and marketing have never quite got on, more the lines of beg, bluff and borrow and pray later.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:19 pm

No more season tickets for me whilst Ridsdale and Jones are at the club, If they are still with us next season I'll just cherry pick my games.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 7:50 am

Got mine last week once they agreed to the interest free. I agree its getting daft asking fans to purchase earlier and earlier each year!!! At least buying through the finance company if we do go under will be covered

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:28 am

TNT wrote:Ridsdale and marketing have never quite got on, more the lines of beg, bluff and borrow and pray later.

There's a song in there somewhere TNT
or was it beg steal and borrow. Which do you think is more appropriate? :lol:

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:56 am

I've ordered mine but can't pay til Jan. This is a good deal in my opinion as it means I have the security of knowing I have my season ticket in place but don't have to fork out il after Christmas is out of the way