Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

April 3rd, 17:20 Kick Off. Whats the Atmosphere

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:03 pm

Going to be like, hate to admit it but them mother kissers down west made a lot of noise when we turned up for their main game of the season.

Can see this being a funny game with the late kick off, giving fans all day to drink, should have the best atmosphere of the season.

anybody know the reason behind the late kick off, just seems a bit strange ?

Re: April 3rd, 17:20 Kick Off. Whats the Atmosphere

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:06 pm

SKY TV FELLA :ayatollah:

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:08 pm

I think it will be buzzing. Everyone would have had a good drink or 10 inside them, and hopefully we can beat those peg selling, mother shagging, sister raping, glue sniffing, gypo twats for the west

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:10 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:I think it will be buzzing. Everyone would have had a good drink or 10 inside them, and hopefully we can beat those peg selling, mother shagging, sister raping, glue sniffing, gypo twats for the west

What's your opinion on the jacks mate :lol:

Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:23 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:I think it will be buzzing. Everyone would have had a good drink or 10 inside them, and hopefully we can beat those peg selling, mother shagging, sister raping, glue sniffing, gypo twats for the west

What, they sniff glue ?

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:40 pm

I've only watched two of the "second derby" games in the last two seasons - the one at Ninian (my first and last) and on telly the League Cup game.

I won't be watching this one, I'll be getting pissed up in Sheffield in advance of the Forest game which is a far, far bigger match in my eyes.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:58 pm

bloody hell, thats a bit harsh old boy.

Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:02 pm

sa1 jack wrote:

Thomas is hardly old Clive :thumbup:

Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:08 pm

its a trap.they`d never put the kick off that late in swansea

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:54 am

:cry: :cry: :cry: not gonna be there

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:59 am

its gonna be dark, could be intresting after the game

night games are always better atmosphere's!

Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:27 am

the place will be bouncing, especially in E24 best atmosphere of the season by far :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:24 pm

Ben wrote:its gonna be dark, could be intresting after the game

night games are always better atmosphere's!

clocks would have changed by then, itll still be light.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:09 pm

carlccfc wrote:
sa1 jack wrote:

Thomas is hardly old Clive :thumbup:

IM 16!

ah shit, I did it again, 18 I ment :oops: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:13 pm

I'm worried at how late the kick off is......

Last year, before the 11.15 KO, I was out drinking Tequila all night with a few mates, got no sleep whatsoever before heading to an un-named pub in Canton at 7am.

By 6pm I was alseep in the Butchers Arms!!

Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:59 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:I've only watched two of the "second derby" games in the last two seasons - the one at Ninian (my first and last) and on telly the League Cup game.

I won't be watching this one, I'll be getting pissed up in Sheffield in advance of the Forest game which is a far, far bigger match in my eyes.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :oops: