WILL THE MALAYSIAN TRIP BE SUCCESSFUL

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby nobby » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:44 pm

How confident are you that Borley will come back from Malaysia with good news and more investment.

Im optimistic but quietly confident, Borley i have faith in you to come up with the goods. :ayatollah:
nobby

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: WILL THE MALAYSIAN TRIP BE SUCCESSFUL

Postby carlccfc » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:45 pm

I am hopeful :?
NEATH BLUES

My Daughter was the first ever mascot at Cardiff City Stadium --->
carlccfc

Postby Forever Blue » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Yes, but Borley swears they want PR out of our Club.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby CCFC1990 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:47 pm

I really do hope that it is successful. When is Borley due back?
If you like your house techy and your techno deep. Keep it filthy with a minimal edge.

I'm here for a good time not a long time.

https://twitter.com/BenWill_I_ams
CCFC1990

Postby carlccfc » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:48 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:I really do hope that it is successful. When is Borley due back?

He is there til next monday :ayatollah:
NEATH BLUES

carlccfc

Postby nobby » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Next Tuesday i heard, and :ayatollah: to a fellow PT Bluebird.
nobby

Postby NJ73 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Yes, but Borley swears they want PR out of our Club.

That just doesn't add up though. Why didn't the major shareholders put a vote of confidence in Ridsdale on the agenda for the EGM and have him voted off the board if it would result in the Malysians then investing and them, as a result, saving their own investment?

Doesn't make any sense.
Swansea City: The pride of Wales
NJ73

Postby Jez » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:51 pm

Wise people :ayatollah:

Jez :D
Jez

Postby CCFC1990 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:52 pm

carlccfc wrote:

Cheers mate lets hope he brings them back with him. Back to you as well mate :ayatollah:. Where in PT are you from?
If you like your house techy and your techno deep. Keep it filthy with a minimal edge.

CCFC1990

Postby carlccfc » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:54 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Cheers mate lets hope he brings them back with him. Back to you as well mate :ayatollah:. Where in PT are you from?

I lived in Seaward Ave, Little warren then Pentyla :ayatollah:

Been in Neath since 1991
NEATH BLUES

carlccfc

Postby nerd » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:56 pm

Define success - if it's a case of getting money for HMRC, why leave it so late?

I suspect any talks Borley has will be more related to the aftermath of administration or CVA.
nerd

Postby ccfclover » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:56 pm

NJ73 wrote:That just doesn't add up though. Why didn't the major shareholders put a vote of confidence in Ridsdale on the agenda for the EGM and have him voted off the board if it would result in the Malysians then investing and them, as a result, saving their own investment?

Doesn't make any sense.

This
ccfclover

Postby CCFC1990 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:59 pm

He is there til next monday :ayatollah:[/quote]

Cheers mate lets hope he brings them back with him. Back to you as well mate :ayatollah:. Where in PT are you from?[/quote]

I lived in Seaward Ave, Little warren then Pentyla :ayatollah:

Been in Neath since 1991[/quote]

You get around :lol:. Im convinced that Port Talbot and Neath are blue :ayatollah:

CCFC1990

Postby Lawnmower » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:08 pm

NJ73 wrote:

That just doesn't add up though. Why didn't the major shareholders put a vote of confidence in Ridsdale on the agenda for the EGM and have him voted off the board if it would result in the Malysians then investing and them, as a result, saving their own investment?

Doesn't make any sense.

If they vote him out he will claim compensation. Costing the club what £1m .

Same thing could well have happened if SB had backed up the vote of no confidence in the EGM.

to me it really looked like Borley DID NOT want to back Ridsdale that day, by his body language and delay in his answer.

They may well be pleased that the pressure is mounting on PR and hoping he will walk as he has before. More difficult this time though as he has so much to loose. The directors though have to be careful not to look like THEY have pushed him out. Its pretty frustrating.
Lawnmower

Postby nerd » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Doesn't make any sense.

Same thing could well have happened if SB had backed up the vote of no confidence in the EGM.

to me it really looked like Borley DID NOT want to back Ridsdale that day, by his body language and delay in his answer.

They may well be pleased that the pressure is mounting on PR and hoping he will walk as he has before. More difficult this time though as he has so much to loose. The directors though have to be careful not to look like THEY have pushed him out. Its pretty frustrating.

So you go through the books with an incredibly fine toothcomb, find clear examples of mismanagement, fire him with due cause. Which would mean no compensation, surely?
nerd

Postby NJ73 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:12 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
NJ73 wrote:

Doesn't make any sense.

So if it means their significant investment which is far more than the supposed £1m it would take to get rid of him would be secured by getting rid of him, why not do it rather than gamble on him walking which is highly unlikely?

It smells bad.
NJ73

Postby Lawnmower » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:17 pm

They may well be pleased that the pressure is mounting on PR and hoping he will walk as he has before. More difficult this time though as he has so much to loose. The directors though have to be careful not to look like THEY have pushed him out. Its pretty frustrating.[/quote]

So you go through the books with an incredibly fine toothcomb, find clear examples of mismanagement, fire him with due cause. Which would mean no compensation, surely?[/quote]

Isnt that what PMGs accountants were trying to do. Easier said than done.
Lawnmower

Postby Lawnmower » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:20 pm

They may well be pleased that the pressure is mounting on PR and hoping he will walk as he has before. More difficult this time though as he has so much to loose. The directors though have to be careful not to look like THEY have pushed him out. Its pretty frustrating.[/quote]

So if it means their significant investment which is far more than the supposed £1m it would take to get rid of him would be secured by getting rid of him, why not do it rather than gamble on him walking which is highly unlikely?

It smells bad.[/quote]

Perhaps the Malaysians dont want to pay him £1m after he's 'misinformed' them and have told Borley and the rest of the board to sort it themselves.
Lawnmower

Postby CCFC1990 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:23 pm

If they wont deal with Ridsdale couldn't they buy all of the other shares at 15p a share and when they get past 51% force him out with a low offer?

CCFC1990

Postby NJ73 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
Perhaps the Malaysians dont want to pay him £1m after he's 'misinformed' them and have told Borley and the rest of the board to sort it themselves.

You missed my point. Why don't the current creditors (Guy, Borley, Hall and even Hammam) pay him off if it means as Annis has suggested Borley has said, that the Malysians will then invest?

If the only thing holding back this supposed investment is Ridsdale's presence, then it makes no sense to leave him in place. The only logical reason can be that they know there is no Malysian investment coming even if Ridsdale does leave, so why fork out the £1m to get rid of him.
NJ73

Postby NJ73 » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:10 pm

[quote="NJ73" Why don't the current creditors (Guy, Borley, Hall and even Hammam) pay him off if it means as Annis has suggested Borley has said, that the Malysians will then invest?

If the only thing holding back this supposed investment is Ridsdale's presence, then it makes no sense to leave him in place. The only logical reason can be that they know there is no Malysian investment coming even if Ridsdale does leave, so why fork out the £1m to get rid of him.[/quote]

Anyone?
NJ73

Postby Ackers » Mon Mar 08, 2010 11:27 pm

CCFC1990 wrote:If they wont deal with Ridsdale couldn't they buy all of the other shares at 15p a share and when they get past 51% force him out with a low offer?

I agree if PMG,Paul Guy want out there could sell their shares to the Malaysians for 10p, so could Hamman. That making them the biggest shareholders.
Isabel Blu. Born a blue, always a blue!
Ackers

Postby the blue path » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:42 am

doubt it nobby i'm convinced if they were buying the club they would have done it in january, i hope i'm wrong but my hopes have been raised so many times this with news of the malaysian takeover only for them to be dashed i'm not hopeful. :(
keep cardiff blue
the blue path

Postby The Rhooster » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:55 am

i reckon so :ayatollah:
The Rhooster

Postby bondog » Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:51 pm

I say, it's no way Malay.After admin it's Lge 1, but so what, you'll still follow the team and have a good time. Footballs not all about glory and trophys, it's about travell , companionship, bad luck and relegation. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
bondog

Return to General Chat