Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

SB in Malaysia

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Perhaps someone can put me straight.......

Was the date of SB going to Malaysia arranged before our last appearance in Court?

Call me a cynic but is it possible SB is there to show TAXMAN, Court etc that there is a credible investor on the scene?

Im beginning to think that we are being strung along on a wing and a prayer hoping for promotion and if not we go to the wall.

I also think Malaysia is about as credible as Ben Steele.

Re: SB in Malaysia

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:43 pm

ianfens wrote:

Malaysians have invested 500k.

I'd be surprised if Ben Steele had 500k total.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:44 pm

nerd wrote:
ianfens wrote:

Proof?

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:48 pm

Your probably right tell mr TAXMAN yes we got someone out in malysia looking at our investors ,to defer payment for another couple of day's :oops:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Leytonstoneblue wrote:
nerd wrote:
ianfens wrote:

Proof?

EGM. Malaysians invested 200k in I believe November, a further 300k in January.

Steele, bs artist of the highest order.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:15 pm

ianfens wrote:Perhaps someone can put me straight.......

Was the date of SB going to Malaysia arranged before our last appearance in Court?

Call me a cynic but is it possible SB is there to show TAXMAN, Court etc that there is a credible investor on the scene?

Im beginning to think that we are being strung along on a wing and a prayer hoping for promotion and if not we go to the wall.

You might be right but if the Malaysians are for real then the HoS deal might have been the reason for the delay. If the Malaysians are to buy our club then its on the basis of that 'positive asset' the stadium.

Until the HoS was soughted out (which also wiped £3.5m of debt from the balance sheet) then stadium ownership was still a grey area because of the council land deal in 2007.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:55 pm

I believe that positive news is around the corner.

StT.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:00 pm

Steve the Tea TM (c) wrote:

I believe that positive news is around the corner.

StT.

How positive?