there is no gravy left

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:26 pm

what else can i put on my ice cream, :ayatollah:

Re: there is no gravy left

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:27 pm

Mayo :D

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:30 pm

A bitta Reggae Reggae sauce to remind you of Winston ;)

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Harry's special cream make it nice n thick n creamy when you lick it mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

tasty :lol:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:32 pm

forgot to add and it wont drip off ya cone :D

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:33 pm

ihatealiens wrote:A bitta Reggae Reggae sauce to remind you of Winston ;)
barbecue, chilli and garlic, no salad with extra chillies :D

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:37 pm

Jez wrote:forgot to add and it wont drip off ya cone :D
,,,,, jez he has nothing left in him he is really an old fuddy duddy i bought my self a peak a bo bra today from ann summers it is 44 double d but it is to small it pinchis me under my arms do you want it, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:38 pm

mrs harry ramsgate wrote:
,,,,, jez he has nothing left in him he is really an old fuddy duddy i bought my self a peak a bo bra today from ann summers it is 44 double d but it is to small it pinchis me under my arms do you want it, :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
f**k me, watch gyppos dont move in to it :lol:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:39 pm

ave u got the cruchliss nickuz to go with it for her ;)

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:40 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:
f**k me, watch gyppos dont move in to it :lol:
,,,,, baz i know you like your double d :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:41 pm

perfect size for me hun - pop it down when you got 5 - i will try it on - you might have to help me adjust a little - do you mind giving me a hand ? x

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:41 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Jez wrote:

perfect size for me hun - pop it down when you got 5 - i will try it on - you might have to help me adjust a little - do you mind giving me a hand ? x
..... no i dont mind but as i told you last time i have been having dreams about girl on girl action and i think you are so hot ;)

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:47 pm

ill film it :D

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:48 pm

quote="Jez"]

perfect size for me hun - pop it down when you got 5 - i will try it on - you might have to help me adjust a little - do you mind giving me a hand ? x[/quote]..... no i dont mind but as i told you last time i have been having dreams about girl on girl action and i think you are so hot ;)[/quote] :o :o :o :o :P :P :P :P

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:49 pm

perfect size for me hun - pop it down when you got 5 - i will try it on - you might have to help me adjust a little - do you mind giving me a hand ? x[/quote]..... no i dont mind but as i told you last time i have been having dreams about girl on girl action and i think you are so hot ;)[/quote]

Mrs R. after everything all the lads told me about you and how good you are - and i know how god damn sexy you are - i am bending here to give you a good go sometime ;)

keep dreaming baby nothing like a good wet patch :lol:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:53 pm

stop teasing you two :D

Tue Mar 09, 2010 8:55 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:stop teasing you two :D
,,,,,, i think me and jez are falling in love but she dosent know it yet. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:01 pm

I definately shouldn't write this but what the hell, we only live thrice andI'm on my last one :old:

Current wifey has 38 (I think its 40 but she gets the hump if use my keen eye) G but complains her upper undergarments are too tight :shock:

To put it bluntly her tits are bigger than yer head. Our colonial friends would be clumsily launching them in the direction of a hoop suspended 12ft above the ground in some hovel that makes Manchester appealing.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:04 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:

I definately shouldn't write this but what the hell, we only live thrice andI'm on my last one :old:

Current wifey has 38 (I think its 40 but she gets the hump if use my keen eye) G but complains her upper undergarments are too tight :shock:

To put it bluntly her tits are bigger than yer head. Our colonial friends would be clumsily launching them in the direction of a hoop suspended 12ft above the ground in some hovel that makes Manchester appealing.
,,,,,, :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:54 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:stop teasing you two :D
,,,,,, i think me and jez are falling in love but she dosent know it yet. :ayatollah:

Mrs R. are you telling me you have more than a crush on me :o

:love3::love3::love3::love3::love3: - you send me all aquiver ;)