Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

One sub through the entire match.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:42 pm

Our great manager only made one change through the game and that was to bring on capaldi. What has feeney and taiwo done to him not to get any game time?

Re: One sub through the entire match.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:44 pm

they have done nothing he just has no clue

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:44 pm

I'm surprised we haven't seen Taiwo, I was very impressed with him against Bristol in the cup. Seeing as we have Ledley, Mcphail and Whitts out surely trying him is a sensible option?

Taiwo and Rae or Blake has got to be worth a try

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Apperance money written in contracts. :o

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:45 pm

Yet he claims the starting 11 he keeps putting out are tired!! WHAT A f*cking JOKE. This club is rotten to the core!

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:48 pm

I cant believe that we are losing 2 nil, play shit and he doesnt use all his subs to freshen things up :evil:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:48 pm

The man has lost/losing the plot. Your chasing the game, got a striker sitting on the bench and what does he do bring on a defender :twisted:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Dave Jones got his favourites.

It's probably killing him to play Matthews over his beloved Kennedy.

Another game we've 1-0 down, another game we've not come back.

What's that now? Come back from 1-0 down in 5 games from about 100 now isn't it?

Pathetic, absolutely pathetic. Dave Jones couldn't change a light bulb, never mind a formation to get his team into a game.
Why doesn't he see it?

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:50 pm

They aint f*cking tired. They dont know what graft means and neither does Jones. This tired shit makes me :twisted: .Jones hasent got an :idea: on how to manage his team . The lot of them are a joke.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:53 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:They aint f*cking tired. They dont know what graft means and neither does Jones. This tired shit makes me :twisted: .Jones hasent got an :idea: on how to manage his team . The lot of them are a joke.

"The players are tired"

Makes you laugh don't it.
They don't know the meaning of the word.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:57 pm

I work some days a 12 hour day, if i was to go into my boss and say i'm not working much today because i'm tired i would be out the door. DJ needs to stop making up excuses for that shower of shite, i would respect him more if he came out and said i got it wrong i should have done this or done that. But i don't think that will ever happen.