Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tonight's Footie !!!

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:02 pm

Not a good night for the Bluebirds and the Owls !! City were missing the passion they showed saturday !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Tonight's Footie !!!

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:05 pm

Passion - i thought we were playing with the back lot missing - didnt hear anything of them defending thru the game - just the last man Marshall!

not a good night :cry:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:06 pm

Mandy wrote:Not a good night for the Bluebirds and the Owls !! City were missing the passion they showed saturday !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

missing there main player Mallo ( all down hill until my bam lifted ) feel for the 250 diehards who have travelled upto tonight and peg who flew home from denmark to watch game safe journey home lads as for city well :ayatollah:

say no more ! :oops:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:10 pm

mallo wrote:
Mandy wrote:Not a good night for the Bluebirds and the Owls !! City were missing the passion they showed saturday !!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

missing there main player Mallo ( all down hill until my ban lifted ) feel for the 250 diehards who have travelled upto tonight and peg who flew home from denmark to watch game safe journey home lads as for city well :ayatollah:

say no more ! :oops:

Safe journey, Saddam !!! :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:13 pm

Great passion shown last Saturday. After seeing the tables tonight, then its time to now look over our shoulders. :shock:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:15 pm

NO PASSION!! THAT IS UNEXCEPTABLE