Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIDDLER /JONES

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:15 pm

Do us all a favour and just f**k off.

Re: RIDDLER /JONES

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:18 pm

My thoughts too see my thread f*cking joke below!

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:26 pm

f*cking right ive text pr 3 times tonight words to those affect they are a f*cking joke bleeding us dry!

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:28 pm

wez 1927 wrote:f*cking right ive text pr 3 times tonight words to those affect they are a f*cking joke bleeding us dry!

He wont even reply to me any more and i have never texted him any abuse.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Daya wrote:Do us all a favour and just f**k off.

Funny enough, that's what they were saying about you Dayo :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS! I agree it would be best if they left.

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:31 pm

Agreed Daya :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Maybe they will if we go into admin

Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:54 pm

Agreed.

Bleeding the club dry, for what?

Creating a mediocre mid-tabled team on possibly one of the highest wage bills in the league.

Jones says our expectations are too high, well, perhaps they should lower their wages to match the expectations they claim we should be striving for, which is mid-tabled mediocrity at the moment.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:02 am

they probably will if we go into admin, until then they will continue ti line their pockets. :)

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:11 am

rob wrote:they probably will if we go into admin, until then they will continue ti line their pockets. :)

Agreed.

Just had a few beers to relax me and make me less pissed off.
Still, i just don't get how we can't beat the crap at the bottom of this league?

We'll probably do Coventry and Leicester now.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:53 am

Ross Young wrote:
rob wrote:they probably will if we go into admin, until then they will continue ti line their pockets. :)

Agreed.

Still, i just don't get how we can't beat the crap at the bottom of this league?

can i borrow one of those beers mate :x

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:15 am

Ross Young wrote:Agreed.

Creating a mediocre mid-tabled team on possibly one of the highest wage bills in the league.

Jones says our expectations are too high, well, perhaps they should lower their wages to match the expectations they claim we should be striving for, which is mid-tabled mediocrity at the moment.

agree about the wages, he says our expectations are too high yet we pay premiership wage bills to our chairman and manager. If he thinks we should be happy with what w ehave at the moment then accept a salary to relect that. :twisted:

PR has never replied to me since i suggested paycuts.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:19 am

The Rhooster wrote:
Ross Young wrote:Agreed.

agree about the wages, he says our expectations are too high yet we pay premiership wage bills to our chairman and manager. If he thinks we should be happy with what w ehave at the moment then accept a salary to relect that. :twisted:

PR has never replied to me since i suggested paycuts.

Didn't even reply to it in his meeting with the creditors when they questioned him about it apparently.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:29 am

your right he didnt. :o

Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:29 am

milly44 wrote:
Ross Young wrote:

Agreed.

do what ???????
can i borrow one of those beers mate :x

Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:45 am

6th in the League with all the problems we have had this season why would we want to sack the manager????? You cant blame him for accepting the contract the riddler offered him and why should he take a pay cut, its his job. If my boss asked me to take a pay cut I would tell him to f**k off.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:53 am

swindonbluebird wrote:6th in the League with all the problems we have had this season why would we want to sack the manager????? You cant blame him for accepting the contract the riddler offered him and why should he take a pay cut, its his job. If my boss asked me to take a pay cut I would tell him to f**k off.

Good post, we can have our own opinions on the players and managers performances but we can hardly blame them for the club paying them too much in wages :lol: The argument for Riddler to reduce his wage is much stronger because, as a member of the board, he would have had a hand in setting the level and should know what the club could afford.

If you or I were offered a good wage by our employer would we ask "can you afford it ?", I don't think so :lol: :lol:

with regard to the manager; there is also the small matter of who the hell would come and work for this shambles if he were to leave :? Someone of the calibre of John Barnes or Gazza, either not very good or mad :shock: :lol:

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:19 am

The riddler should cut his own wages but realistically he isn't going to is he!!! I think we have got to stick with Jones and if he does somehow manage to get us into the play offs I think people should realise what a good job he as done this season.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 11:25 am

Give Jones till the end of the season, if we dont make the playoffs, after him being here for 5 years, then we got to change him..

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:16 pm

wkdblue wrote:Give Jones till the end of the season, if we dont make the playoffs, after him being here for 5 years, then we got to change him..

I would like Jones to have another season if somebody comes in and buys the club to see what he could do with a good few million to spend and not having to sell our best players in the summer like he as done every year!!