WHY ARE WE SO INCONSISTENT?

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby nobby » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:33 pm

Its so frustrating, hats off to all the fans who travelled to Portman Road today, just wish the team could have made the trip worthwhile for them all. :(
nobby

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: WHY ARE WE SO INCONSISTENT?

Postby Billy Hunt. » Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:53 pm

nobby wrote:Its so frustrating, hats off to all the fans who travelled to Portman Road today, just wish the team could have made the trip worthwhile for them all. :(

The last time we beat 'Boro (not including sat) we didn't win in our next four league matches. So tonight was loss one, 3 more to go.
Twitter.

Cardiff. Rangers.

http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/514 ... us/tcm.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Billy Hunt.

Postby DaveSheffield » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:34 pm

I don't think it quite works like that Mr Fish... I reckon we normally do it in months. This way Jones won't get the manager of the month award when we don't drop any points this month, which leaves us safe to get a draw against the Jacks and maybe, just maybe something at Forest :ayatollah:
Black Friday I will never forget. No Hammam at my club.
It's a messageboard - don't take it too seriously!!
In SuperMalk we trust.
DaveSheffield

Postby city4ever » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:04 am

Dave i got to totally agree with you ,WHY WHY WHY are we so inconsistent when you put a fighting performance against Boro then listening to that load of c##p last night ,it's beggars belief.
give credit to all that went last night.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
city4ever

Return to General Chat