Beware The Bearers of false Gifts and Broken Promises
Johnny Rythmn

Roy Keane Has The Measure of Jones

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Roy Keane Has The Measure of Jones

Postby DaveSheffield » Tue Mar 09, 2010 11:31 pm

So has Mark Robins, so does Darren Ferguson, so does Harry Redknapp, so does Paulo Sousa, so does Roberto Martinez, dare I go on?
Black Friday I will never forget. No Hammam at my club.
It's a messageboard - don't take it too seriously!!
In SuperMalk we trust.
DaveSheffield

Postby city4ever » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:09 am

DaveSheffield wrote:So has Mark Robins, so does Darren Ferguson, so does Harry Redknapp, so does Paulo Sousa, so does Roberto Martinez, dare I go on?

DJ one trick pony lad's ..
city4ever

Postby Mr Davies » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:13 am

You can imagine Keano's team talk...

RK : "Right then lads, Dave Jones is going to play 4-4-2 today, so if we put the early pressure on and get a goal we'll win. We won't even have to keep the pressure on, we can sit back because he doesn't know how to claw it back from going down and he sticks with 4-4-2 - he won't even bombard us with extra strikers on the pitch. And don't worry if he does something like stick Capaldi on the wing, it's not to lull you into a trap, it's because he's f*cking clueless. Now go out there and get us three points"
Mr Davies

Return to General Chat