Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I blame dave jones!

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:19 am

The man is tacticly inept!!!!
We play away using the same team as sat, anyone with half a brain would think Ipswich are pretty good at home, that must mean they pit the away team under a fair bit of pressure? So why the f**k didn't he go 4-5-1 and hit them on the break. With all due respect to Ross and Burke they have been shafted, because we are so over run in midfield they try to tuck in and help out so when we do finaly attack they are starting from a very deep position and before u know it they have 2 players up their arse and hit hopefull balls into the air. That is if our centre backs have not tried to imitate peter kay in the john smiths advert and welly the ball as hard and as far away as possible...( ave it!!!)

wake up jones!!!!! £800,000 a year (alledgetly) and you done f**k all to earn that tonight!!!

Re: I blame dave jones!

Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:40 am

rymo wrote:The man is tacticly inept!!!!
We play away using the same team as sat, anyone with half a brain would think Ipswich are pretty good at home, that must mean they pit the away team under a fair bit of pressure? So why the f**k didn't he go 4-5-1 and hit them on the break. With all due respect to Ross and Burke they have been shafted, because we are so over run in midfield they try to tuck in and help out so when we do finaly attack they are starting from a very deep position and before u know it they have 2 players up their arse and hit hopefull balls into the air. That is if our centre backs have not tried to imitate peter kay in the john smiths advert and welly the ball as hard and as far away as possible...( ave it!!!)

wake up jones!!!!! £800,000 a year (alledgetly) and you done f**k all to earn that tonight!!!

i blame the riddler for not setting the right exmaple from the top,
which relays down to the board,
which relays down to DJ, who isnt doing a good enough job and can sneak out of it by blaming off field shit.
then DJs attitude relays to the players, who seem un- motivated, un intrested, over payed and not willing to pull there weight for a manager they dont respect.

SO I BLAME THEM ALL FROM TOP TO BOTTOM !
(2nd rant of the night over ) :x

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:31 am

2 rants in one night milly, you had a bad day or what :D

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:32 am

rob wrote:2 rants in one night milly, you had a bad day or what :D

no i have had an awsum day rob, :D it got worse at 7.45 and never got better from there really :twisted:

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:36 am

bloody footy ruines everything dont it :D

Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:43 am

rob wrote:bloody footy ruines everything dont it :D

yep usually football and women mate....... football takes priority though .... :D :ayatollah: