Just got back

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Just got back

Postby Bluetaf » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:42 am

Thanks to Dibs, Annis Chegs etc for a good trip, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: just ruined by the match and the gestapo stewards oh well, just another day in the life of a Cardiff supporter :ayatollah:
Ready now for the euro football in Turin, catch you all at Leicester
AndyFS
Bluetaf

Just got back

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Just got back

Postby milly44 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:46 am

Bluetaf wrote:Thanks to Dibs, Annis Chegs etc for a good trip, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: just ruined by the match and the gestapo stewards oh well, just another day in the life of a Cardiff supporter :ayatollah:
AndyFS

well done on making the painfull journey :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
MALKY MACKAY'S BARMY ARMY!!!!!!!!
milly44

Postby Bluetaf » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:50 am

No doubt there will be a few stories from tonights trip especially with a 1st team player returning on the bus wth us :)
Bluetaf

Postby milly44 » Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:51 am

Bluetaf wrote:No doubt there will be a few stories from tonights trip especially with a 1st team player returning on the bus wth us :)

feeney ??
MALKY MACKAY'S BARMY ARMY!!!!!!!!
milly44

Postby wkdblue » Wed Mar 10, 2010 4:37 am

I just got back (4am)..And thats probably the worse performance i`ve seen from the city..Truly awful, i can only remember one shot on target, and that was an easy save..How Chopra didn`t get sent off god only knows, I`m glad he gets a two game suspension for his booking though, anyone gotta be better than him at the mo...If it wasn`t for Marshall we would have lost 6-0..
wkdblue

Postby city4ever » Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:07 am

Credit to you who went to endeur that painful torture watching that performance .it was bad enough listening on the radio. :oops:
city4ever

Postby Forever Blue » Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:00 am

Bluetaf wrote:Thanks to Dibs, Annis Chegs etc for a good trip, :ayatollah: :ayatollah: just ruined by the match and the gestapo stewards oh well, just another day in the life of a Cardiff supporter :ayatollah:
AndyFS

Have a great time tonight in Juventus watching Fulham, Andy :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Return to General Chat