Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Today is the day

Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:24 am

Today is one of the most important days in our clubs history, let's just hope that we have some good news to speak about tonight. :ayatollah:

Re: Today is the day

Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:31 am

I got this horrible feeling that the tax man is going to refuse our offer..

They are fed up of football clubs taking the piss.. Look at last week with Portsmouth, they wasn`t happy with them going into admin, and took em back to court.

I think they are going to make an example of someone soon, i prey its not us..

Wed Mar 10, 2010 7:38 am

yeah ............ go into admin , Ridsdale gets the sack and Jones quits ! The future will then be bright , the future will be blue ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:10 am

I've got that horrible feeling that it's going to be a dark day for our club :(. Let's hope that I'm wrong.

Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:23 am

CCFC1990 wrote:Today is one of the most important days in our clubs history, let's just hope that we have some good news to speak about tonight. :ayatollah:

the days after today are the most important ones my dear friend : :cry: :cry: :cry:

Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:24 am

Martyn1963 wrote:yeah ............ go into admin , Ridsdale gets the sack and Jones quits ! The future will then be bright , the future will be rosie ! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: