Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

ALL QUITE ON THE WESTERN FRONT

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:40 pm

Well its very quite on here tonight.
Sam is off Skiing, Peter is biting his nails, and were walking around like headless chickens :lol:

Come on Cheer up, we beat Preston and WBA Away.

Predictions for Middlesborough away please.

I will go Boro 1 City 2 with about 600 City fans going mad with joy.

Re: ALL QUITE ON THE WESTERN FRONT

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:43 pm

Midfield general wrote::lol: surely with them coming from Malaysia its the Eastern front these days

:lol:

Goodone our future leaders.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:45 pm

I'm watching ESPC classic, Man U with Alan Brazil v QPR 1985 - god who were we playing then? eh

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:49 pm

dave46049 wrote:I'm watching ESPC classic, Man U with Alan Brazil v QPR 1985 - god who were we playing then? eh

I think we were being relegated back to Division 3.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 9:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
dave46049 wrote:I'm watching ESPC classic, Man U with Alan Brazil v QPR 1985 - god who were we playing then? eh

we beat the jacks 1-0 though, and I donated 50p to their "avoid administration fund" - do you think they'll give it to me back now with added interest?

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:01 pm

dave46049 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

we beat the jacks 1-0 though, and I donated 50p to their "avoid administration fund" - do you think they'll give it to me back now with added interest?

5p in the pound, so........

2.5p is all you'll get back off them

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:05 pm

I am feeling quite positive about this investment to be honest. Lets asume these Malaysians are wanting to take 100% of the club, dont you think its a good sign that they arent all over the media declaring what they intend to bring or do to our club? The last owner we had was an egotistical maniac who wanted to be in the limelight. The guy we have running it now is in it for a good little wage (wish i was on £350k :lol: ) and there is a reason why he is nicknamed 'publicity Pete. Vincent Tan or the Berjaya Group certanly dont seem to be like this. After looking at the portfolio of the Berjaya Group, I dont think they will be in it to make themselves look good at the time (unlike our previous and current chairman). Surely this must be a positive right?? Apart from the money obviously :lol:

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:07 pm

ccfclover wrote:I am feeling quite positive about this investment to be honest. Lets asume these Malaysians are wanting to take 100% of the club, dont you think its a good sign that they arent all over the media declaring what they intend to bring or do to our club? The last owner we had was an egotistical maniac who wanted to be in the limelight. The guy we have running now is in it for a good little wage (wish i was on £350k :lol: ) and there is a reason why he is nicknamed 'publicity Pete. Vincent Tan or the Berjaya Group certanly dont seem to be like this. After looking at the portfolio of the Berjaya Group, I dont think they will be in it to make themselves look good at the time (unlike our previous and current chairman). Surely this must be a positive right?? Apart from the money obviously :lol:

Great glad to see a positive post, I think it will all end well.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:12 pm

I think it's just natural for Cardiff fans to be suspicious, after all the chairmen we've had in the past from Tony Clemmo and Bob Grogan...

Hey, that would be a great game show - get all the ex-city chairmen [ well the ones still around ] and have them on an "apprentice" type show with Alan Sugar!!!

Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:19 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Well its very quite on here tonight.
Sam is off Skiing, Peter is biting his nails, and were walking around like headless chickens :lol:

Come on Cheer up, we beat Preston and WBA Away.

Predictions for Middlesborough away please.

I will go Boro 1 City 2 with about 600 City fans going mad with joy.

I got a feeling we will score a few Sunday so Boro 1 City 4, hope im right. :)

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:55 pm

Been bit of a busy night for me, had a 5-a-side match, lost 6-4, but bagged a hat-trick. :D

As for Boro, I hope we can give them a game. I'd happily take a draw though, and I reckon it might be 1-1.

Imagine if we beat Boro, sets up Leicster then the following week nicely.

Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:57 pm

very tough game after theyve been beaten 3 nil at home

id take a draw aswell but im gonna go for a sneaky 1 nil win too city :D

etuhu scorer :D

BLUEBIRDS!!!