Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO TNT

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:19 am

As you are an outsider surely at this moment in time there are many worse clubs off than us?
Also have you actually done business with Peter Ridsdale and Sam Hammam and if so how have you found them?

Re: FAO TNT

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:09 am

Annis , I wouldn't worry too much about that. Mr Tan will look after you. I tried enough " nudges" yesterday but you did not pick up on them! How do you feel now the Langston deal is signed off?

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:11 am

TNT wrote:Annis , I wouldn't worry too much about that. Mr Tan will look after you. I tried enough " nudges" yesterday but you did not pick up on them! How do you feel now the Langston deal is signed off?

im absolutley delighted tnt, now for the takeover with a bit of luck!! happy days!!!

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:15 am

You will not need any luck on that score. This is a major takeover from Vincent Tan.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:18 am

you will know more than me tnt, but being a city fan for more than 20 years ive learned not to get to excited about things....but hope your right!! :D

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:24 am

TNT thanks, are we really gonna be safe now? is the club gonna step in the right direction to bigger and better things??

Im creaming my bundies here :D

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:26 am

I would think so Ben.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:22 pm

Keep the posts coming TNT, I was sworn to secrecy. I also hinted a few times on here last night.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Keep the posts coming TNT, I was sworn to secrecy. I also hinted a few times on here last night.

Wow!!, what a day to be working from home!!! Can't say I've been over productive however other than my reading of all things Langston and Tan etc on this board :D

So my view......I'm with you on this one Annis - 30 years of the Bluebirds roller coaster for me means I can't quite believe that we may be about to go space shuttle rather than roller coaster (to coin a phrase from excellent poster TNT). However, I assume from your posting earlier on the Langston debt and increased/improved repayment schedule, that this must be directly linked to Sam finally deciding to take his pen out of his inside pocket?

Now, I can only assume that if we are currently potless and looking to sell STs in order to stable current cashflow, that we don't exactly have the funds CURRENTLY to pay the increased/improved initial Jan 2010 Langston instalment.......Unless of course this and all subsequent monthly instalments plus final settlement have been underwritten by a certain person or persons who are (to use PRs words on the BBC interview earlier) going through due dilligence.

So, putting two and two together:
- Langston have agreed to sign as they are getting more money back 'earlier' than previously offered
- This payment plan has been underwritten by Mr Vincent Tan and or his associated front men or companies
- The due dilligence must be at the 'mere formality' stage for the underwriting of the Langston settlement by Tan to have taken place...... AND, AS IMPORTANTLY, for the situation to have been officially anounced today rather than at the end of the due dilligence process to avoid a PR disaster.

From where I'm sat, I can't believe there is any other reason as to why the announcement today took place today as we:

- surely can't make the payments without the investment in the next month
- and, wouldn't want to big up an agreement with Langston, only to default on the first instalment or sell a player in order to avoid legal action

Blimey, I'm now beginning to convince myself !!!!! Is it really gonna happen?

TNT/Annis - thoughts on the above?

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:32 am

Come on tnt and annis thoughts?

Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:36 am

i've got this horrible feeling tnt coud be a jack and winding the f**k out of us :?:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:19 am

beaky wrote:i've got this horrible feeling tnt coud be a jack and winding the f**k out of us :?:

Jacks are to thick, TNT knows to much about football.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:24 am

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Keep the posts coming TNT, I was sworn to secrecy. I also hinted a few times on here last night.

Wow!!, what a day to be working from home!!! Can't say I've been over productive however other than my reading of all things Langston and Tan etc on this board :D

So my view......I'm with you on this one Annis - 30 years of the Bluebirds roller coaster for me means I can't quite believe that we may be about to go space shuttle rather than roller coaster (to coin a phrase from excellent poster TNT). However, I assume from your posting earlier on the Langston debt and increased/improved repayment schedule, that this must be directly linked to Sam finally deciding to take his pen out of his inside pocket?

Now, I can only assume that if we are currently potless and looking to sell STs in order to stable current cashflow, that we don't exactly have the funds CURRENTLY to pay the increased/improved initial Jan 2010 Langston instalment.......Unless of course this and all subsequent monthly instalments plus final settlement have been underwritten by a certain person or persons who are (to use PRs words on the BBC interview earlier) going through due dilligence.

Langston are getting back the money much earlier than agreed, starting in Jan 2010 but half as much.
But PR needs the Malaysians need now to hand their millions to us.

So, putting two and two together:
- Langston have agreed to sign as they are getting more money back 'earlier' than previously offered
- This payment plan has been underwritten by Mr Vincent Tan and or his associated front men or companies
- The due dilligence must be at the 'mere formality' stage for the underwriting of the Langston settlement by Tan to have taken place...... AND, AS IMPORTANTLY, for the situation to have been officially anounced today rather than at the end of the due dilligence process to avoid a PR disaster.

From where I'm sat, I can't believe there is any other reason as to why the announcement today took place today as we:

- surely can't make the payments without the investment in the next month
- and, wouldn't want to big up an agreement with Langston, only to default on the first instalment or sell a player in order to avoid legal action

Blimey, I'm now beginning to convince myself !!!!! Is it really gonna happen?

TNT/Annis - thoughts on the above?

Langston are getting their money back a lot quicker starting from Jan 2010, but rem half as much.
Now Peter needs the Malaysians to put their millions in as agreed and fast.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 5:59 pm

This time next year Rodders we are going to be Billionaires.....................

Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:07 pm

Bluebina wrote:This time next year Rodders we are going to be Billionaires.....................

:D :D