Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

BILLIONS

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:19 am

ARE COMING TO OUR CLUB!!!

We are going to the promised land!!! this is just the start!!

we are laughing!! swansea are crying lol :lol:

Re: BILLIONS

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:25 pm

Maybe millions, i wouldnt say billions just yet ;)

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:32 pm

Ben wrote:ARE COMING TO OUR CLUB!!!

I tell you what if it does happen, just think for a second if it was the other way around christ it'd be a fecking downer :lol: this is going to burn right to the hearts of jack supporters :lol: :lol:

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:37 pm

or.......................the takeover will fall through and they will be laughing their f*cking heads off!! Lets just wait for the takeover first!!!!! :|

ah sod it..............we got lots of money, we got lots of money..... :lol:

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:46 pm

Ben wrote:ARE COMING TO OUR CLUB!!!

In your dreams pal :lol: He is worth $1.5billion and doubt if they'll be splashing that much about after paying off all the debts, Im happy with that as we need stability and we don't have to sell in January. Its a new beginning at CCFC so lets walk before we can run.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:47 pm

but we are running out of time, the world end in 2012 :?

Fri Dec 11, 2009 1:55 pm

ccfclover wrote:but we are running out of time, the world end in 2012 :?

At least we'll get a good 2yrs :roll:

Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:05 pm

Swansea's world will end after we lift the FA Premier League Title, May 2012 :D

Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:

it shows in some of the posts you are our little cousins obsessed,couldnt give a f**k myself just glad to be watching the team i love play every week.we nearly lost it dont think youre out of the woods yet still got to pay the debts just be glad to be where you are you can easily collapse still.choo choo

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:44 pm

swansea jack wrote:

it shows in some of the posts you are our little cousins obsessed,couldnt give a f**k myself just glad to be watching the team i love play every week.we nearly lost it dont think youre out of the woods yet still got to pay the debts just be glad to be where you are you can easily collapse still.choo choo

Fella you are classic little brother. Every game against us is like a Cup Final for you. Pratley only plays against us.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:10 pm

swansea jack wrote:

ANNIS, YOU BEST RING RENT-A-KILL, WE GOT VERMIN. :ugeek:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:31 pm

I hope its not the same billions that Portsmouth were going to get this season :lol:

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:33 pm

swansea jack wrote:

Correction. Big cousins.

Of course you couldn't give a sh1t. Why else would you be posting on here. :lol:

The debts will get paid, or maybe they won't, the club will still exist. Just like you, I'm just happy that our club has a future. Its just that from yesterday that future (fingers crossed) looks brighter than it did a few days ago.

Sat Dec 12, 2009 12:37 pm

i work with a lot few jacks, thats all they've banged on about for fecking ages is how much debt cardiff are in, they've all gone quite now no talk at all about our finances, they are sh*tting themselves lol

Sat Dec 12, 2009 1:39 pm

swansea jack wrote:

Obsessed? Funny I thought this was a Cardiff message board. :?