Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

An agreement has been signed

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:22 am

by CCFC. but nowhere does it say that Langston or Sam have signed. Is this another one of the Riddlers announcements in the hope that something may come about? The thanks to Langston and Sam seems to be more in anticipation than in hindsight.

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 47,00.html

Re: An agreement has been signed

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:25 am

Gerry Hat Trick wrote:by CCFC. but nowhere does it say that Langston or Sam have signed. Is this another one of the Riddlers announcements in the hope that something may come about? The thanks to Langston and Sam seems to be more in anticipation than in hindsight.

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 10335~1901 547,00.html

this maybe me, but why would p.r be thanking langstone/sam and confirming about no further threat of court action if they hadnt signed???

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:27 am

ninian forever wrote:
Gerry Hat Trick wrote:by CCFC. but nowhere does it say that Langston or Sam have signed. Is this another one of the Riddlers announcements in the hope that something may come about? The thanks to Langston and Sam seems to be more in anticipation than in hindsight.

http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 10335~1901 547,00.html

this maybe me, but why would p.r be thanking langstone/sam and confirming about no further threat of court action if they hadnt signed???

He's often anticipated events in the past that haven't come off. Until it is said that Sam or Langston have signed there's every possibility that Langstone or Sam might still hold out for some last minute advantage.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:29 am

im not so sure, but city being city there could always be something hidden away from the fans....lets hope not though hey!!

Fri Dec 11, 2009 9:36 am

ninian forever wrote:im not so sure, but city being city there could always be something hidden away from the fans....lets hope not though hey!!

It needs to happen but I've seen hopes raised too often only to be later dashed. Ridsdales pronouncements are worded carefuly so that they are factualy correct but might imply things are further advanced than they realy are. Nowhere does he say the other side have signed up to the agreement. City have probably signed it and it's now on the way to the other party for their anticipated signature. That could easily be hijacked for an extra £100,000 here or there. It's happened before.

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:09 am

Jesus I give up! TNT says 210% HELLOOOOO!!!

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:11 am

Bigbluebird wrote:Jesus I give up! TNT says 210% HELLOOOOO!!!

:lol:

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:18 am

ninian forever wrote:

gerry hatrick old fool :D

Fri Dec 11, 2009 10:32 am

Do we know who TNT is though?