Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Independant Supporters Association.

Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:58 pm

after last weekend it is plain to see that there are various groups of cardiff city fans who have their own ideas about how to support their club
when i founded the cardiff city supporters club in the 1970s i demanded support from the then chairman of city david goldstone
he gave me the go ahead to start the club and knew that we would soon speak up as a grooup if we were not happy with the way the club was run
i have to tell you all that to meet him to discuss things we as a group of away travellers as we were then had to get a petition up convince him that we cared for our club and we were not happy with the way it was run then
my point is in all this is that we do need an independant group because at the moment i feel that action speaks louder than words and better than letter writing as the trust feels should be done
at this time of writing we have not heard of any action that the trust or the supporters club are going to take to stop the demise of our great club just comments
the march last saturday must have had some impact as the riddler has not made one comment since
i would be more than happy to set this group up but i would need help as i am much older now

Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:32 am

djronnieb wrote:after last weekend it is plain to see that there are various groups of cardiff city fans who have their own ideas about how to support their club
when i founded the cardiff city supporters club in the 1970s i demanded support from the then chairman of city david goldstone
he gave me the go ahead to start the club and knew that we would soon speak up as a grooup if we were not happy with the way the club was run
i have to tell you all that to meet him to discuss things we as a group of away travellers as we were then had to get a petition up convince him that we cared for our club and we were not happy with the way it was run then
my point is in all this is that we do need an independant group because at the moment i feel that action speaks louder than words and better than letter writing as the trust feels should be done
at this time of writing we have not heard of any action that the trust or the supporters club are going to take to stop the demise of our great club just comments
the march last saturday must have had some impact as the riddler has not made one comment since
i would be more than happy to set this group up but i would need help as i am much older now

very good post dj :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:38 am

I would support an independent group and would give up my time to help assist also :ayatollah: