Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

just a quikie, can any one help me

Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:27 am

not in that way you dirty bastards.
my mate is a ST holder, and is on facebook tellin me riddler is savin us wher would we be with out him etc.

someone posted something on here listing all the things hed done wrong about a 100 odd,
anyone of the top of there head no wher ei can find it to post to my mate. ??
:ayatollah:

Re: just a quikie, can any one help me

Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:28 am

made no sense, someone posted on a thread recently, might have been i hatealiens, listing all riddlers f**k ups ?
any one find it for me and il play a game of hide and seek with you :ayatollah:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:01 am

ihatealiens wrote:1. Doesn't pay his personal taxes
2. Doesn't pay the company (Cardiff City FC) taxes until pressurised to do so by several winding up orders even though it's a historical debt, so he says, which has been around since he first joined the club. Pay it instead of awarding youself bonuses man.
3. Doesn't pay creitors and threatens them with non payment if they try winding us up
4. Bans the press every five minutes if they dont print anything he likes
5. Awards himself massive bonuses and takes them out of club coffers at the expense of creditors
6. Lies to the clubs customers (fans) i.e telling us he is buying players out of our season ticket money when he knows we were under a transfer embargo since last autumn
7. Economical with the truth when negotiating investment with Malaysians i.e didnt inform them of tax issue
8. Fined for not filing accounts on time
9. fined for not paying taxes on time
10. Can't comment on Winding up orders,money owed to creditors or the transfer embargo to clubs owner i.e shareholders at the EGM cos its "too sensitive"
11. Unable to register a ditrector with companies house bacause he can't fill in a simple form correctly
12. Won't allow peaceful demonstrations inside stadium. Stewards acting like gestapo. Is this a free country or what?
13. Getting stewards to stop fans going outside the ground to get refreshments etc i.e trying to force us to pay excessive prices inside the ground
14. Cant even stock the club shop properly, rugby side of it puts us to shame
15. Sacking anybody whose face he doesn't like and replacing them by Giving jobs to the boys all on massive wages
16. Threatening fans, newspapers and messageboards with writs if they have the temerity to question his events at the club
17. Even tries to give the players a bollocking after a match undermining the clubs manager
18. The now infamous "verbal agreement" with Jimmy Floyd Hassailbank costing god knows how much to the club
19. Taken in by Ben Steele, some geezer looking for a free Jolly
20. Putting statements on club website bad mouthing a fan who has put more into this club than he ever would. Then withdrwaing what could be described as a defamatory piece of writing within fifteen minutes
21. Telling us millions had been invested by TG when in actual fact it was only £200,00
22. Sold over £24 million worth of players in his time here yet hasn't paid a penny off the debt to Langstone in that time (wheres the money gone)
23. Goes £7 million over budget on stadium, which by the way is still not yet completed yet takes a stadium completion bonus into the hundreds of thousands out of the club
24. Has claimed that we are cash positive now we are in the new stadium, well why aint we paying anyone then?
25. Signing players on massive contracts, which we are paying at the expense of the tax man and creditors.
26. Makes statements about players like Ledley (Joe Ledley “playing like he's somewhere else”) four weeks before he's due to become a free agent to choose another Club, laughable, how unprofessional is that?
27. Once the Langston deal is signed it will free up funds for player recruitment as there will be no threat of a court case to budget for - was that a joke Peter? :lol:
28. Insists he's worth every penny of his £350,000 salary :lol: is he taking the piss or what?
29. Freely gives out his email adress and telephone number however when someone asks a valid question replies with a get lost or similar. Change your email adress and phone number if you cant answer questions properly
30. Someone attempts to question you in the stadium and you tell them to "f**k off" - isn't that a charming reply for a chairman
31. Doesn't know how much Keith Harris a fellow director is being paid :lol:
32. The 777ball sponsorship fiasco :lol: the less said the better
33. The overriding feature of his tenure though is that the overall debt of the club continues to rise even though we have a fantastic new stadium and 20,000+ average home crowd attendance, sold all the clubs assets, mortgaged all the current players and sokld about £24 million worth of players and we have winding up orders coming out of our ears - sheer madness.
and I am sure theres lots lots more I have forgotten :lol:

Yet this man continues as chairman - can anyone explain why? I can't.

That banner saying "transparent my arse" could not have been more apt in current circumstances :evil:

Widely held responsible for the demise of Leeds United by it's fans and others
Tossed out of barnsley because they were going down the same route as Leeds.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:07 am

cheers :D :ayatollah:

the hard bit is working out what to do with it now :?