Swindon Shit Houses Aggro

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby jonah » Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:32 pm

12.30 today 20 Swindon walking into the Railway Bell near Brighton station.

Mate rings me your in town shopping can you have a look, walked in two come straight up to me are you Brighton, no i answer Cardiff, well f**k me this just spins the cunts out, two sitting down start giving it the big one, Taffy cunts etc, gets worse, i am just laughing but talking to then main two,one over aggrisive.

Any way i tell them that Cardiff (we) have 15 lads on a Stag all Cardiffs main firm, thought they might show, straight away one says they have another three car loads turning up in the next half an hour, I said no problem thats about even numbers then 30ish onto 15 that we suit us, honestly we dont want any trouble, i said you attacked familes and kids pre season, no no we dont want hassle with cardiff, i leave the pub laughing my head off bunch of f*cking shit houses, have there work cut out later with Brightons youth.... Swindon are a bunch of Carrott munching cunts, Ely Trendie hope your case goes well.. :lol:
jonah

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Return to General Chat