Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

No wonder Jones team cant come back from behind

Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:43 pm

The bloke never takes a gamble and goes out to rescue the game. Replacing matthews for blake that is a master stroke. Why not throw feeney up front as well.
Ive never disliked a manager as muchas i do Jones.
Cant see us scoring no ideas.

Re: No wonder Jones team cant come back from behind

Sat Mar 13, 2010 4:59 pm

What has Feeney got to do to get a game.

DJ doesnt have a clue

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:00 pm

it's personal he doesnt like the man.

DJ doesnt like anyone who stands up to him

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:11 pm

Maybe it's also his friendship with annis?

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:27 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:Maybe it's also his friendship with annis?

If Dave "No Tactics" Jones, fails to play Feeney because of personal matters, then he is more of a prick than i first thought! Utilising another striker with hunger and desire (which most teams have no idea about) would be better than Jones previous decision making.

He has some serious issues, and i hope Riddler goes to the changing rooms and gives him another bollocking! I think DJ is gonna cost us a play off place again....

I cant wait for him to leave in the passenger seat of Riddlers motor when they ride off into the sunset! I WISH!

Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:35 pm

You know when we are in the shite when you hope to be bailed out by Feeney

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:04 pm

Merlin wrote:

If Dave "No Tactics" Jones, fails to play Feeney because of personal matters, then he is more of a prick than i first thought! Utilising another striker with hunger and desire (which most teams have no idea about) would be better than Jones previous decision making.

He has some serious issues, and i hope Riddler goes to the changing rooms and gives him another bollocking! I think DJ is gonna cost us a play off place again....

I cant wait for him to leave in the passenger seat of Riddlers motor when they ride off into the sunset! I WISH!

it would not surprize me the man is so stubborn.....

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:06 pm

The Wheels are f*cking off, Coventry is a huge game.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:07 pm

Merlin wrote:

Read his book he did it with some Wolves players . He is useless .