Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Keith Harris

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:00 pm

if the red knights are successful with their takeover surely he must leave ccfc board as i do recall there is a rule stating you cant be on 2 clubs boards, iam sure ambramovich found this with cska moscow. one less mate to back pinnochio up, or maybe peter doesnt realise and will still pay him huge bucks (cos its going to PR anyways) until the fa find out and were back in court.

Re: Keith Harris

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:05 pm

cwmbranbluebird wrote:if the red knights are successful with their takeover surely he must leave ccfc board as i do recall there is a rule stating you cant be on 2 clubs boards, iam sure ambramovich found this with cska moscow. one less mate to back pinnochio up, or maybe peter doesnt realise and will still pay him huge bucks (cos its going to PR anyways) until the fa find out and were back in court.

Dont you remember what peter said at the EGM he is not sure what they pay keith harris... :o :o :o :o :o

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:07 pm

I'd rather have fuckin orvil

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:09 pm

Ralph and is Dijari Doo :lol:

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:14 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:
cwmbranbluebird wrote:if the red knights are successful with their takeover surely he must leave ccfc board as i do recall there is a rule stating you cant be on 2 clubs boards, iam sure ambramovich found this with cska moscow. one less mate to back pinnochio up, or maybe peter doesnt realise and will still pay him huge bucks (cos its going to PR anyways) until the fa find out and were back in court.

Dont you remember what peter said at the EGM he is not sure what they pay keith harris... :o :o :o :o :o

WHO THE f**k DOES KNOW THEN HE'S THE f*cking CHAIRMAN :x surely he must know but didnt want to say you must think? if not the fa should remove him as he fails the fit and proper person test to run a club. along with his many many many other f**k ups.

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:21 pm

harris has never done f**k all for our football club, if he put as much time and effort into finding us a new owner as he does trying to oust the glaziers from man utd we wouldn't be in the shit we are in now, if he is the so called' mr fix it' of football takeovers why ain't he out in malaysia with borley, the guy is a waste of space just another leech sucking the life out of our club, he couldn't even be bothered to go to the egm , i would like someone to explain to me exactly what his role is at ccfc because i can't see the point of having him on the board, maybe we should start letting the man utd supporters know what a useless tw*t the have got leading their campaign :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: