Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PR

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:34 pm

Perhaps we are approaching our crisis in the wrong way ! (I know I will get shot down inflames here but ...)

Hows about - PR genuinely believed he was doing right by our club and perhaps still believes he is ! Unfortunately, he has failed to attract the investment we need. He and the board (not just PR), set about major developments for the club, which were well beyond our means. The whole future rested on investment coming in. And I guess PR assumed he was the man to attract this (god knows why - as his track record in football hardly creates a good CV !).

Anyway, he appears to have failed.

'Perhaps' our approach should be less about attacking mr PR and trying to kick him in the b******s and more about thanking him for trying and 'asking' him to stand down ?

Think we need to be more constructive if we are going to help !

Re: PR

Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:43 pm

Politely ask and he'll politely turn you down.

It appears he has failed?

I'd say it was blindingly obvious he has failed.

As Chairman he has run the Club on a budget that we couldn't possibly afford........ he'll go when the other Directors demand him to.

I find it hard to believe some fans haven't accepted what will become of us....... half ( at least) of next seasons income has gone. We owe Millions....... few are buying players now.......

Would you invest ?