Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PISSEED AS A BAT..........BUT I LOVES YOU ALL

Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:02 am

AAMB I LOBES YOU ALL :) XXXXXX
RIDSDALES WILL BE GONE, OYR CLUB WILL BE BACKK, WE WILL GET PROMAOTED,
CARDIFFF CITY NEVER DIE...........

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: PISSEED AS A BAT..........BUT I LOVES YOU ALL

Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:19 am

milly44 wrote:AAMB I LOBES YOU ALL :) XXXXXX

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Feel the lobes.... :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:22 am

PtB wrote:
milly44 wrote:AAMB I LOBES YOU ALL :) XXXXXX

Feel the lobes.... :lol: :ayatollah:

i meant LOVE.........I HAVE PLENNTY OF LOVE TO SHARE TO AMMB MEMBERS TONIGHT :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:34 am

OH DEAR :oops: .........FEELING GREAT THIS MORNING :shock:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:42 am

Computers and booze don't mix... just ask Leslie Grantham!

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:45 am

Zabier wrote:Computers and booze don't mix... just ask Leslie Grantham!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
in the same way that phones, drunk texts and booze dont mix :oops: :shock: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:51 am

I was pissed in a nightclub in northampton once, two fit women started kissing. I decided in my pissed state that it was a good idea to film it.

One of them twatted me. My bloody mate got the kissing and the full face open hand hard slap on his phone - (kissing was them, slap was obviously me !) still has it to this day.....

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:53 am

me and booze dont mix full stop.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:55 am

nigelmac wrote:I was pissed in a nightclub in northampton once, two fit women started kissing. I decided in my pissed state that it was a good idea to film it.

One of them twatted me. My bloody mate got the kissing and the full face open hand hard slap on his phone - (kissing was them, slap was obviously me !) still has it to this day.....

ok ok ok. one was fit, the other not so.... but i DID have serious beer goggles on, and c'mon it was women kissing

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:57 am

nigelmac wrote:
nigelmac wrote:I was pissed in a nightclub in northampton once, two fit women started kissing. I decided in my pissed state that it was a good idea to film it.

ok ok ok. one was fit, the other not so.... but i DID have serious beer goggles on, and c'mon it was women kissing

every women is attractive with beer goggles on. i want to smasg one into mrsR after the slightest sniff of bow. :old: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:59 am

nigelmac wrote:

I once got slapped to the floor in Torquay by a more portly woman, she;d been coming onto me big time and id been drinking all day, she made it obvious what she wanted in my drunken state i said " look the only way i'll shag you is if you bring your mate over there with you and i can shag her too", *BANG* I was on the floor :lol: :lol: some people say i got no class :o :o

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:03 pm

i was out side oceana not long ago, pissed. there was a bike tied to a lampost and i dcided to point at some bird and say look at the village bike, she didnt realise i actully was refering to the bike directly behind her. :? i then turned my back on her, and she took of her high heels and upper cutted me from behind between the legs with them, i almost choked on my nads.
THE MOST PAIN I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. i may have deserved it looking back though :D

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:37 pm

milly44 wrote:i was out side oceana not long ago, pissed. there was a bike tied to a lampost and i dcided to point at some bird and say look at the village bike, she didnt realise i actully was refering to the bike directly behind her. :? i then turned my back on her, and she took of her high heels and upper cutted me from behind between the legs with them, i almost choked on my nads.
THE MOST PAIN I HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED. i may have deserved it looking back though :D

my eyes are watering in sympathy with your pain

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:39 pm

nigelmac wrote:
milly44 wrote:i was out side oceana not long ago, pissed. there was a bike tied to a lampost and i dcided to point at some bird and say look at the village bike, she didnt realise i actully was refering to the bike directly behind her. :? i then turned my back on her, and she took of her high heels and upper cutted me from behind between the legs with them, i almost choked on my nads.

my eyes are watering in sympathy with your pain

DONT LET THEM I DESERVED IT FOR BEING A PRICK :lol:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:08 pm

LOL Molly love the fact you can handle ya booze! lol

as for the spelling - I never know when you sober by the posts you do ;)

Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:48 pm

Jez wrote:LOL Molly love the fact you can handle ya booze! lol

as for the spelling - I never know when you sober by the posts you do ;)

:o JIZZ, ows dare you. lukily i aint ezaly ufendid init :roll:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:52 pm

Was you travel sick? :lol:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:55 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:Was you travel sick? :lol:

:lol:
no fish, i dont seem to suffer travel sickness, its a weird thing this travel sickness. but i was so drunk i couldnt find the hole. :?
then i realised i was using the wrong key. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Nice one Fish!!!!

Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:41 pm

claire wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:15 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:
claire wrote:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

it wasnt that good.....
but good for the fish i suppose !! :roll: :lol: