Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

At last a postive for the Baldys

Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:29 pm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/8569826.stm

Re: At last a postive for the Baldys

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:17 pm

What a load of bollox,i had heart attack 6yrs ago,got type one diabetes,worked,trained and played football all my life and im bald,so i think theres a bit of bullshit there im sorry.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:56 pm

dont f**k with the baldys :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:23 pm

mike wrote:What a load of bollox,i had heart attack 6yrs ago,got type one diabetes,worked,trained and played football all my life and im bald,so i think theres a bit of bullshit there im sorry.

Do you think that maybe contributed to your heart attack? also you had to go bald before you hit 30......

Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:51 pm

Im still working though i was off for 3yrs until they sorted the diabetes out,played 5 aside footy last year until i got this job where iv got no cover in midweek,i was losing my hair before i was 30,following the city for 40yrs has,nt helped my health mate,but life goes on.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:25 pm

im 25, got bad receeding hair lines, and the top is thinning out alot, bad times :cry:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:35 pm

i have been a diabetic (type 1) for 22 years, i am bipolar with violent tendancies, have neuropathy, start of renal failure, eyes are going but at least i won't get prostate cancer because i went bald at 23. :ayatollah: :x