Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

civil bans

Tue Mar 16, 2010 3:42 pm

knocked few doors in past week .... court yesterday an today ,,,,, 3 went guilty as fees to expensive an got 5 YEARS ban with restrictions of 5 hours before an 5 hours after with a 2.5kilometer zone plus passport handed in on welsh games , 1 wen not guilty an is back up next monday but if found guilty he will prob get a £1.500 court fee !

NEWPORT COUNTY HERE WE COME ............

Re: civil bans

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:35 pm

:?

Tue Mar 16, 2010 4:42 pm

ely trendy wrote:knocked few doors in past week .... court yesterday an today ,,,,, 3 went guilty as fees to expensive an got 5 YEARS ban with restrictions of 5 hours before an 5 hours after with a 2.5kilometer zone plus passport handed in on welsh games , 1 wen not guilty an is back up next monday but if found guilty he will prob get a £1.500 court fee !

NEWPORT COUNTY HERE WE COME ............

What is that for? Chelsea?

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:02 pm

nope the old bill bin gathering evidence for years an are now tryin to justify a job , they have dates of incidents datin back to sheffield utd 08 away ? profiles etc an going for 60 fans ! :old:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:05 pm

My mate got done a few months back, had his court date in jan, got a 5 year ban for what happened at swansea.

They had stuff dating back to '06 with him.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:20 pm

ely trendy wrote:nope the old bill bin gathering evidence for years an are now tryin to justify a job , they have dates of incidents datin back to sheffield utd 08 away ? profiles etc an going for 60 fans ! :old:

Ohhh f**k that's not good to hear, cunts.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:56 pm

Cf39 wrote:
ely trendy wrote:nope the old bill bin gathering evidence for years an are now tryin to justify a job , they have dates of incidents datin back to sheffield utd 08 away ? profiles etc an going for 60 fans ! :old:

Then behave. Simple.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:00 pm

ianfens wrote:
Cf39 wrote:

Then behave. Simple.

I always behave myself

Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:28 pm

I have heard of a couple of people getting these cival bans, can you appeal against them? I wonder if the club are aware of people getting these civil bans preventing the from going to games which is gate money!

Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:42 pm

I had one last year they gave me a 3yr on a guilty plea instead of 5 but had a £400 fine also :(

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:40 pm

What did you do to get the ban then?Can they issue you with them without actually doing anything?

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:48 pm

It's utter f*cking bull shit. Football fans are an easy target for the old bill to hit their targets. What did Lee Hughes get when he killed them kids?

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:49 pm

Got mine for f**k all they went back to 2005 with me put it all together and it looks bad but most of it is police statements so they make up what they want they even had me using threating behaviour at the jacks game for singing you jack bastards !

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:22 pm

ianfens wrote:
Cf39 wrote:

Then behave. Simple.

Behave? We are Caediff City fans in a f*cking police state. Went through the miners strike, same f*cking thing.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:08 am

how far back can they go? how do they get your name etc? should i be worried about a minor kerfuffle involving jacks,police, dogs and a thiery henry lookalike. :lol: