Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: ANYONE ELSE ON THE VERGE OF BECOMING SINGLE....

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:04 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
milly44 wrote:
The Premier 1 wrote:i can be anything you want me to be hunny ;)

:o :shock: i will hold you to that darling ;) :?

if you find im not to your liking milly we can compete for the hand of jez :D

i suggest tiddlewinks

unlest you want something more physical like mmmmmmmmm CONKERS :ayatollah:

Molly's probably lined up his next bird ;) lol he has a few yearning for him lol (but um count me out I would probably prefer his dad!) Premier so if your a whipper snapper ya playing winks with Molly on ya own! lol :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:19 pm

if you find im not to your liking milly we can compete for the hand of jez :D

i suggest tiddlewinks

unlest you want something more physical like mmmmmmmmm CONKERS :ayatollah:[/quote]

Molly's probably lined up his next bird ;) lol he has a few yearning for him lol (but um count me out I would probably prefer his dad!) Premier so if your a whipper snapper ya playing winks with Molly on ya own! lol :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

lol deffo no wipper snapper jez lol been divorced 2 years,
i spoke to you at the march you asked me who i was on the board thinking i was someone else coz of my malasian flag.

if millys a wipper, better not challenge im to a video game he'll beat the pant off me.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:24 pm

Premier so if your a whipper snapper ya playing winks with Molly on ya own! lol :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]

lol deffo no wipper snapper jez lol been divorced 2 years,
i spoke to you at the march you asked me who i was on the board thinking i was someone else coz of my malasian flag.

if millys a wipper, better not challenge im to a video game he'll beat the pant off me.[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: nothing offensive but i remember the flag and you didnt have ya babs out!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh i thought you were nerd cos of your flag - right next time make sure you tell me your premier i will remember then lol - see avatars are good for summat! ;)

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:29 pm

yeh the nerd :oops: with a malasian flag lol

sems there are a load more nerds on the horizon, including about 30 in coventry tonight :D

but this nerd been flying his flag for weeks. :ayatollah:

ah well first impressions, never mind. :cry: