Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

swansea city

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:08 pm

when in birmingham last wk end an speakin to bluenose he told me they have an oap who has followed brum for 50 years ,. but he has never watched them play villa because he detests them , he never bin to villa park an has never watched them on tv lol ..... thats hatred ! so who is going to cardiff city stadium in few wks to watch the scum play i certainly aint , IM NOT SPENDING MY MONEY TO WATCH SCUMSEA PLAY ..... now thers a protest to risdale ! :lol:

Re: swansea city

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:48 pm

You support your team no matter what,through thick and thing especially against the scum,it kills me missing midweek games because iv got no cover in work.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:49 pm

I'm not going to the Swansea game. I find the Nottingham Forest game two days later a far bigger priority and I'm saving up to make a day of it. Also, the Jacks game is on TV whereas the Forest game is somewhere I simply have to be.

EARNIE, DO THE AYATOLLAH!!! :ayatollah: :D

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:50 pm

ely trendy wrote:when in birmingham last wk end an speakin to bluenose he told me they have an oap who has followed brum for 50 years ,. but he has never watched them play villa because he detests them , he never bin to villa park an has never watched them on tv lol ..... thats hatred ! so who is going to cardiff city stadium in few wks to watch the scum play i certainly aint , IM NOT SPENDING MY MONEY TO WATCH SCUMSEA PLAY ..... now thers a protest to risdale ! :lol:

i bet you'll be the first one in canton with a bow in hand ready to greet the inbred sister shaggers ass they enter the CCS ;) :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:57 pm

I WILL NOT BE SPENDING MY MONEY payin to watch a team i loathe ....f**k swansea city

Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:58 pm

ely trendy wrote:I WILL NOT BE SPENDING MY MONEY payin to watch a team i loathe ....f**k swansea city

In fairness, it's not about watching the Jacks, it's a bout watching the City. I just prefer to spend money on a day out in Nottingham... Hooters, here we come! :ayatollah: :P

Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:55 pm

ely trendy wrote:I WILL NOT BE SPENDING MY MONEY payin to watch a team i loathe ....f**k swansea city

Thats it get the passion back, while we are at it f**k Newport as well, i hope they go bust next season. :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:23 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:

Thats it get the passion back, while we are at it f**k Newport as well, i hope they go bust next season. :lol: :ayatollah:

now yer talking.