Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:35 pm

Not me, give the guy a break.
He can only work with what he's got and thats not much

Re: Who wants to organise .......

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:37 pm

im with thomas on that one.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:37 pm

Remember, the Malaysians coming in will back DJ according to Carl.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:39 pm

He does deserve a bit more time.But then he has spent a shed load on wages this year and we are still not as consistent as we should be and go through bad patches at the wrong times and that has cost us big time. If we could get a young manager with new ideas and move him to a director of football type role that could be good.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:40 pm

you cant make a porclain plate out of shite, give him a break were in a better position at the mo than in previous seasons including last year.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:41 pm

The Arabs at Manchester City said they were backing Sparky...................while speaking to other potential managers

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:42 pm

city_85 wrote:The Arabs at Manchester City said they were backing Sparky...................while speaking to other potential managers

True.... but they will give DJ to the end of the season I reckon if they do come in.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:44 pm

Bartlett_bluebird wrote:the Jones out march ??

Im out. Give the guy a break. Fair play to him he has not had a lot to work with and he has done a decent job.

:ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:47 pm

If he was going it shudda been last season IMO

We are 6th (and to me that is bloody baffling with the things goin on!!!) so fair do's to DJ on that one!

This season I am admitting - (IF ONLY he had the chance to have used our ST money) - I think he could have had the best chance for CCFC - BUT PR has sen to that so I say keep DJ just please someone give him a nudge to remind him he is getting paid a whack and he sometimes has to think outisde the DJ Box!

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:56 pm

TG (or was it VT) and DJ can go Scuba Diving together don't under estimate common bonds :lol:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:28 pm

I'll lead it, he is shit. I could go on and give you 1000 reasons why he is shit but i'm going to bed, happy now after a magnificent win.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:33 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:I'll lead it, he is shit. I could go on and give you 1000 reasons why he is shit but i'm going to bed, happy now after a magnificent win.

Just the two of us then.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:24 pm

i will say one thing for jones hes got an eye for a player .hes brought some cracking players 2 cardiff .have 2 question his passion and management some times tho