Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: EXCLUSIVE - MORE MALAYSIAN NEWS

Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:03 am

Mr Davies wrote:Keith,

Give Annis a ring.....

He has all the info.

Mr Davies.

Will do , but it was something specific that Carl mentioned in his post I wanted to chat to him about off board.

Keith

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:35 pm

since62 wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:Keith,

Give Annis a ring.....

He has all the info.

Mr Davies.

Will do , but it was something specific that Carl mentioned in his post I wanted to chat to him about off board.

Keith

Dont worry Keith, I KNOW THE FULL DETAILS. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:17 pm

carlccfc wrote:i dont think pr will go quietly he will try and get as much as he can before he goes

Carl

i know steve was gobsmacked by the depth of info that the malaysians had on the club and its personal.
they were in receipt of every word spoken in the court hearing long before the riddler rang them to confirm the extra 55 days.
i dont agree with paul wanting to put the club into admin though over the riddler.
i would suggest with the way the club has been forensically investigated by the malaysians they will have enough on our chaimans malpractice to make him walk

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:53 pm

steve davies wrote:
carlccfc wrote:i dont think pr will go quietly he will try and get as much as he can before he goes

Carl

i know steve was gobsmacked by the depth of info that the malaysians had on the club and its personal.
they were in receipt of every word spoken in the court hearing long before the riddler rang them to confirm the extra 55 days.
i dont agree with paul wanting to put the club into admin though over the riddler.
i would suggest with the way the club has been forensically investigated by the malaysians they will have enough on our chaimans malpractice to make him walk

Steve, I really hope that's right :ayatollah:

Don't doubt the research the Malaysians have done on the club - you'd expect that if you're pumping millions into something surely.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:58 pm

steve davies wrote:

Carl

Steve if the Malaysian deal does not come off then there is nothing in the pot to pay for March's bills and so on, there will be a lot of brinkmanship between now and whatever the final outcome is. PaulGuy, I believe and others too, that he is willing to put the club into administration. Like yourself and the thousands of fans it goes without saying this would be disasterous for our club.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:04 pm

Carl, If the Malaysians do not put there £6 Million in, then that really is the end for us, NO MORE ESCAPES. pr will take us down.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:06 pm

There are many hurdles to jump before the Malaysians put the money in but hopefully Guy will do his best to make sure the deal is done :ayatollah: But Ridsdale will get the credit for any deal I am sure :evil: but at least the club will be rid of him if that is the case.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:07 pm

I think everyone knows what the truth is about Ridsdale anyway so he can do all he can to try and cover it up with smoke and mirrors but our march and public discontent shows him for who he is.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:09 pm

It seems that a decision by the weekend is definately a no, no.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:10 pm

Eddie May wrote:Good posts Carl Cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thank you Eddie I am only passing on the info I learn so we all have an understanding what is happening at our club :thumbup:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Eddie May wrote:
Wayne S wrote:It seems that a decision by the weekend is definately a no, no.

I had it will happen by Saturday :ayatollah:

I thought the suggestion of posturing and threats would make this run and run. If we are just talking about running and running just until Sunday I can handle that. :D

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:13 pm

I have learned today Wayne that it is probable the deal will be done in principal by Saturday but not actually signed off until into next week if the solictors are on the ball.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:20 pm

carlccfc wrote:

I have learned today Wayne that it is probable the deal will be done in principal by Saturday but not actually signed off until into next week if the solictors are on the ball.

That's still pretty sharp and quick considering. With everyone thinking the Malaysians would take their time I thought we'd be talking the Summer at least, perhaps they were just waiting for the cack to fully hit the fan and get a better deal.

If they are planning to get it through by early next week I believe they are aware of the loan window closing and are looking to do something before then.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:26 pm

Wayne S wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

That's still pretty sharp and quick considering. With everyone thinking the Malaysians would take their time I thought we'd be talking the Summer at least, perhaps they were just waiting for the cack to fully hit the fan and get a better deal.

If they are planning to get it through by early next week I believe they are aware of the loan window closing and are looking to do something before then.

there wont be a takeover in the next few days, it will be the investment of £6million :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:32 pm

Enjoyed reading it all, GREAT HAPPY DAYS AHEAD :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: