Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

The Malaysians will be

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:57 pm

happy that we are still top 6 after tonights win. :ayatollah:

It is amazing what a bit of good news does to a football club :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: The Malaysians will be

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Be even better if we could get a couple of loans in before the end of march

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:03 pm

birchblue wrote:Be even better if we could get a couple of loans in before the end of march

I would be happy to be honest with Ridsdale gone and bills paid, anything positive on the pitch really would be a bonus. :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:18 pm

will they be at the watford game??? if they are we need to show them we want them plenty of maylasians flags on show.... :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:26 pm

bristolbluebird37 wrote:will they be at the watford game??? if they are we need to show them we want them plenty of maylasians flags on show.... :ayatollah:

They will be there but hopefully PR will not be :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:
bristolbluebird37 wrote:will they be at the watford game??? if they are we need to show them we want them plenty of maylasians flags on show.... :ayatollah:

Carl,

When you say they you mean TG and.....?

Elwood

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:48 pm

Elwood Blues wrote:
carlccfc wrote:

Carl,

When you say they you mean TG and.....?

Elwood

VT :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:50 pm

If it is vt we will be on the up are you sure vt is involved

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:51 pm

birchblue wrote:If it is vt we will be on the up are you sure vt is involved

I have been told that the 6 million is VT's money.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:53 pm

whoooooooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo aint VT the big gun ?
may have to change my greeting to "welcome god"

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:53 pm

I thought I'd heard that TG was having trouble persuading Tan, but was looking at other options or something?

I'm not sure whether that was on here or not though

It's sounding promising anyway

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Owain wrote:I thought I'd heard that TG was having trouble persuading Tan, but was looking at other options or something?

Yes, that was said a few days ago.
Someone said yesterday that TG had convinced VT to back him :ayatollah:
Last edited by Ross on Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:55 pm

Owain wrote:I thought I'd heard that TG was having trouble persuading Tan, but was looking at other options or something?

it's what I heard also but on sunday I took a call to say that he is now involved. so hopefully it is true Owain :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:04 am

In an article on VT in malaysian press he said that in business be moves like a cheetah not like an elephant meaning that when he has a business he moves fast!!
This is brilliant news if he is on board. I think he will be cautious re loan players this season and will use it to see where we end up and look at the managers performance overall.

Next season could be very exciting and about time for all the uncertainty we have had to endure this season.

Can you imagine if we all have positive heads on like blazing saddles, it will be bloody brilliant.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:50 am

They are business partners so it could be possible.... Carl.. where are you getting this info....just asking as you seem to know what your on about, I don't really know many fellow city fans apart from Annis so I don't know who's the real deal ( Not on about you by the way)
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: