Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

cowards

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:30 pm

cant believe it, my nephew jumped beaten up, knocked unconscious, when he awoke they told him they gonna have some fun, and proceeded to slash his chest with a knife!!
i will find them and i will break them, bastards.

Re: cowards

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:33 pm

f**k that!

where did it happen?
coventry?

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:34 pm

Where did this happen

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:37 pm

Where and when did this happen Chief ? how olds your Nephew? Hope the scum that did this get whats coming to them. Its a pity if the law get them they will end up doing community service a very easy ride and i know. And a free year long Gym pass. Hope your Nephew recovers, am thinking of you.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:38 pm

rob wrote:cant believe it, my nephew jumped beaten up, knocked unconscious, when he awoke they told him they gonna have some fun, and proceeded to slash his chest with a knife!!
i will find them and i will break them, bastards.

Bloody hell Rob I hope your nephew is ok and these scumbags get their just deserts :evil:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:41 pm

I hope he is ok Rob, im sure these scum will get what is coming to them

He will be fine, Rob :ayatollah:

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:42 pm

Where did it happen Rob?

Your nephew is in my prayers tonight mate!
Hope he's okay.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:09 am

cheers guys, happened between ystrad mynach and the brad, he still in hospital but doing o.k

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:10 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Where and when did this happen Chief ? how olds your Nephew? Hope the scum that did this get whats coming to them. Its a pity if the law get them they will end up doing community service a very easy ride and i know. And a free year long Gym pass. Hope your Nephew recovers, am thinking of you.

just outside llanbradach.he is 17, happened tonight,

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:25 am

What's his name? I'm 17 from Caerphilly might know him...

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:33 am

Jordan wrote:What's his name? I'm 17 from Caerphilly might know him...

he from ystrad mynach he is. his name is adam hinton.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:35 am

Hi rob
I hope he gets well soon. I know alot of lads in that area who won't put up with shit like that so I will ask about for you and help you find out who these wankers are!!
Will let you know what I find out!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:40 am

rymo wrote:Hi rob
I hope he gets well soon. I know alot of lads in that area who won't put up with shit like that so I will ask about for you and help you find out who these wankers are!!
Will let you know what I find out!

cheers mate, would appreciate it.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:40 am

I work in caerphilly with guys from the brad and ystrad and beyond will ask about

Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:06 am

Really sorry to read about this Rob. i hope your nephew makes a quick recovery. i just cannot believe the actions of some imbeciles we have living in our areas. Lets hopet they are found and brought to justice.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:39 am

shocking mate,shocking,hope he recovers quickly :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:42 am

Thats bad Rob, similar happend to my cousin in Ely, Hope you nail the bastards!!! :evil: :evil:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:27 pm

The Rhooster wrote:Thats bad Rob, similar happend to my cousin in Ely, Hope you nail the bastards!!! :evil: :evil:

i will mate. i will.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:29 pm

im from ystrad myself i will ask about for you and if i do know anything i will let u know hope he gets well soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:30 pm

cheers adam.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:31 pm

No use going to the police.

My sister went to them after she was assaulted by a gang, i told her i would sort it but she went anyway.
The police basically called my sister a liar and threw it out.

If you went to the police, they would probably arrest your nephew for something and let the scum who did it to him go.
Always best to sort your own business out these days, the old bill are f*cking useless.

Got to me this has.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:38 pm

Ross Young wrote:No use going to the police.

My sister went to them after she was assaulted by a gang, i told her i would sort it but she went anyway.
The police basically called my sister a liar and threw it out.

If you went to the police, they would probably arrest your nephew for something and let the scum who did it to him go.
Always best to sort your own business out these days, the old bill are f*cking useless.

Got to me this has.

i know mate the law is all to cock. and they wonder why people take the law into their own hands.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:41 pm

rob wrote:cheers adam.

there is alot of wankers up there i have had my car smash in before because of jealously ill will asctually make a few phone calls for u now mate :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:33 pm

just spoke to my nephew, he said they would have done far worse but they where disturbed by someone switching on a light in a nearby house and legged it .

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:20 pm

rob wrote:just spoke to my nephew, he said they would have done far worse but they where disturbed by someone switching on a light in a nearby house and legged it .

f*cking cunts deserve killing :twisted:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:35 pm

This is what I hate about this country. There are so many ways that these people can find to get out of the serious charges and serious time the little pricks deserve. Gang culture, that's what it is. It makes me sick.

Lets hope the little cunts are caught and get what they deserve, which won't be from a court of law.

Glad to hear he's doing ok though, mate

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:40 pm

Scum is the only word for them
hope he makes a full recovery :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:51 pm

done some asking in work few peeps up that way had heared the news, but no info as of yet may bemore to say tomorrow.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:10 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:done some asking in work few peeps up that way had heared the news, but no info as of yet may bemore to say tomorrow.

cheers mate all info gratefully received.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:36 pm

cefnblue wrote:Scum is the only word for them
hope he makes a full recovery :ayatollah:

hes doing ok cheers .