Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

so 10 games left

Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:43 pm

Well ten game left of the season now, still in the play offs (duno how) just shows how tight this league is really apart from the top 2, forest seem to be losin pace abit now. Any1 confident of reachin the play offs now??? 3 points clear of 7th, game in hand and our goal difference is far better. I think yes, i even think we will finish above swansea aswell

Re: so 10 games left

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:05 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:Well ten game left of the season now, still in the play offs (duno how) just shows how tight this league is really apart from the top 2, forest seem to be losin pace abit now. Any1 confident of reachin the play offs now??? 3 points clear of 7th, game in hand and our goal difference is far better. I think yes, i even think we will finish above swansea aswell

Yes, i think we will finish above the Jacks too.

If we win our game in hand, we'll be two points behind them, and still have to play them at home.
But we MUST win our game in hand, they haven't been too good to us in recent years.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:15 pm

CCFC_Forever wrote:Well ten game left of the season now, still in the play offs (duno how) just shows how tight this league is really apart from the top 2, forest seem to be losin pace abit now. Any1 confident of reachin the play offs now??? 3 points clear of 7th, game in hand and our goal difference is far better. I think yes, i even think we will finish above swansea aswell

Like last year?

Let's just see what happens rather than counting chickens before the eggs hatch.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:22 pm

It's going to be tense and it will largely depend on if we can stay relatively injury free or not. We've had our bad patch at the right time in my eyes and it could have been worse. Nottingham Forest, Swansea and Blackpool are all starting to shake. This is when our experience last year will help us.

The way things are I wouldn't be surprised if the playoff four are Nottingham Forest, Leicester, Cardiff and Sheffield United. I can seriously see the Jacks having a hard time due to their lack of goals.