Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

can anybody confirm if carpark around by ticket office is so

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:41 pm

went to ticket office today and asked if possible to book a parking space as near to family stand as possible,i wanted to take my father to the reading game,my dad has recently had a stroke so walking is extremely limited (he still in hospital)the lady behind the desk said no car parking spaces available,anybody know if this is true or just another totally unhelpful member of the staff-cheers :(

Re: can anybody confirm if carpark around by ticket office is so

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:44 pm

I think you need to buy a parking season ticket thing for £130 to park in the car park.
Gives you the whole season.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:46 pm

Ross Young wrote:I think you need to buy a parking season ticket thing for £130 to park in the car park.
Gives you the whole season.

yes i thought that,but if it isnt full i thought probably wrongly that they may show compassion and sell me a day ticket :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:06 pm

use the costa cafe fora drink they have a pro mo on if you use their cafe you can use their parking for match games its on the back of the fifty fifty tickets.
keep your reciept though i did it and had a parking ticket put on my car by some security firm. not paid it, told not to its an illegal piece of paper. no traffic acts on there nothing, they sent me a letter saying i owed money but im just ignoring as i've been advised to do, i have a reciept from costa and a fifty fifty ticket, and the parking paper. its as close as you will get without going into the official parking.

or you could ring the club and ask to speak to mona or jason they will help both been helpfull to me in the past.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 4:54 pm

you can indeed book parking spaces

phone the ticket office

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:37 pm

Sludge wrote:you can indeed book parking spaces

phone the ticket office

sludge,i went in person today and was told the carpark is fully booked :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:50 pm

Kevin the area nr the family stand and in front of the grandstand is sold out as far as I am aware but there are tickets available for the area behind the Ninian stand but that is hell of a walkaround the stadium to get to the family stand.

If you wish you can have my car park pass for the Reading game and hopefully they will allow you to drive your Dad upto the Family stand for the game and then go and park the car or maybe a wheelchair could be used if that is needed but anyhow you can use my Pass if you wish.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:04 pm

carlccfc wrote:Kevin the area nr the family stand and in front of the grandstand is sold out as far as I am aware but there are tickets available for the area behind the Ninian stand but that is hell of a walkaround the stadium to get to the family stand.

If you wish you can have my car park pass for the Reading game and hopefully they will allow you to drive your Dad upto the Family stand for the game and then go and park the car or maybe a wheelchair could be used if that is needed but anyhow you can use my Pass if you wish.

carl your a gentleman,il see you at the watford game,cheers again :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:16 pm

krab wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Kevin the area nr the family stand and in front of the grandstand is sold out as far as I am aware but there are tickets available for the area behind the family stand but that is hell of a walkaround the stadium to get to the family stand.

no probs :thumbup:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:18 pm

carlccfc wrote:
krab wrote:
carlccfc wrote:Kevin the area nr the family stand and in front of the grandstand is sold out as far as I am aware but there are tickets available for the area behind the Ninian stand but that is hell of a walkaround the stadium to get to the family stand.

no probs Kevin :thumbup:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:09 pm

I asked your question on the official forum in the ticket section and the club replied

Hi 2blue2handle

I can confirm that we do not have any car parking spaces available at this moment in time.

Thanks

Tickets

Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:56 pm

Nrab if you are really stuck - I you want to do a drop off then go to my house it is a 5 min walk (for you not your dad tho) you can park on my drive :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:22 pm

Kevin I have got this sorted for you, I have got you a car park space to park outside the Family stand for the Reading game. :ayatollah:

Ring me or PM me for the details :thumbup:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:24 pm

carlccfc wrote:Kevin I have got this sorted for you, I have got you a car park space to park outside the Family stand for the Reading game. :ayatollah:

Carl hun if you are giving up your space and you need one i got me drive for you x :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:27 pm

carlccfc wrote:Kevin I have got this sorted for you, I have got you a car park space to park outside the Family stand for the Reading game. :ayatollah:

carl i will see you at the game sunday,cheers and thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:28 pm

krab wrote:

carl i will see you at the game sunday,cheers and thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

kevin you got a pm.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:29 pm

and can i say a big thankyou to everybody thats helped,THANKYOU maybe 1 day i can return the favour :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:30 pm

Jez wrote:

Carl hun if you are giving up your space and you need one i got me drive for you x :ayatollah:

Cheers Jez but there is no need as the club are giving Kevin a space for the game :thumbup:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:33 pm

club are giving Kevin a space for the game

nice one carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:35 pm

The Premier 1 wrote:
club are giving Kevin a space for the game

nice one carl :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nice to be of help :ayatollah: