Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Coventry Tunnel Hand bags

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:02 pm

During last nights game there was an altercation involving Clinton Morrison and Anthony Gerrard.

It started on the pitch when Morrison threw a punch at Gerrard and later on Gerrard dragged his studs down Morrison's calf. This ended in a row between the pair in the tunnel and it took Jay Bothroyd to get between the players to seperate them.

Re: Coventry Tunnel Hand bags

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:04 pm

If there were two players on the pitch who you would bet would get involved...

Bad week on the temper side for the Gerrards!

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:06 pm

I'm beginning to really warm to Gerard. I wish some of our other players would show his commitment

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:07 pm

I bet bothroyd did really well in splitting them up.
Did he fall over and knock them out of each others way?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:09 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I'm beginning to really warm to Gerard. I wish some of our other players would show his commitment

Is it passion or just an excuse for a fight? I do like him but his temper is his weakness and he needs to watch it. So far he uses it well but more and more players are realising he can be manipulated. I just hope he knows the line.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:10 pm

I wonder what Gerrard would've done if Morrisons mum would've got involved like she did with Rufus Brevett years ago??

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:12 pm

Did you see it when he was on Soccer AM and they showed footage of him and his mum shopping for a new bed. He's proper pussy whipped by his mother... if that's possible without being very wrong! :D

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:13 pm

Zabier wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I'm beginning to really warm to Gerard. I wish some of our other players would show his commitment

Is it passion or just an excuse for a fight? I do like him but his temper is his weakness and he needs to watch it. So far he uses it well but more and more players are realising he can be manipulated. I just hope he knows the line.

Yeah, I know what you mean and maybe I phrased it wrongly. But at least he seems like he's got a bit of passion about him, which is what we need right now

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:14 pm

Nah you didn't phrase it wrongly, I know what you mean. I think I phrased my message incorrectly to be honest. You're right, he does have the balls that the rest should take an example from.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:46 pm

carlccfc wrote:During last nights game there was an altercation involving Clinton Morrison and Anthony Gerrard.

It started on the pitch when Morrison threw a punch at Gerrard and later on Gerrard dragged his studs down Morrison's calf. This ended in a row between the pair in the tunnel and it took Jay Bothroyd to get between the players to seperate them.

Good to see a player in a City shirt who won't have the p1ss taken out of him.

I remember he was first in on Shaun Derry after the Palace game earlier this season.
Every side needs a few like that.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
carlccfc wrote:During last nights game there was an altercation involving Clinton Morrison and Anthony Gerrard.

Good to see a player in a City shirt who won't have the p1ss taken out of him.

I remember he was first in on Shaun Derry after the Palace game earlier this season.
Every side needs a few like that.

I hope Gerrard sorts that prick Tate out after the gypos match.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:05 pm

"Joe" Dwyer would have just knocked him out, one punch. Probably said something along the lines of "get up tw*t an have another". The likes of Ronaldo wouldn't be diving, if old Phil had caught him, the poofter would be squeaking louder than a lefty when faced with reality.

Football just ain't the same anymore.

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:09 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:"Joe" Dwyer would have just knocked him out, one punch. Probably said something along the lines of "get up tw*t an have another". The likes of Ronaldo wouldn't be diving, if old Phil had caught him, the poofter would be squeaking louder than a lefty when faced with reality.

Joe Dwyer one of my all time greats, lived near him in Wenvoe in the 80's always looked after me for tickets :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:12 pm

Willy the Wombat wrote:"Joe" Dwyer would have just knocked him out, one punch. Probably said something along the lines of "get up tw*t an have another". The likes of Ronaldo wouldn't be diving, if old Phil had caught him, the poofter would be squeaking louder than a lefty when faced with reality.

Just watch ESPN Classic or Big match Revisited for proof of that. I love the old days in the 70s and 80s when I first used to go to games. Proper football

Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:13 pm

A true hero of our Shirt Annis.