Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THEY REALLY HAVE TO COME IN NOW

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:48 pm

I Believe THe Club has now not even got a pot to piss in, We are so skint that from the end of Next week, you would See people really NOT BEING Paid. So I can See The Riddler backing down and Going and taking a Big Cut, As it wont be just some cracks showing by the end of the Month if he Stays, The CLUB WILL JUST CEASE and Every member of Staff will be Joining the Next Demo if He stayed.

So His Saviour is OUR SAVIOUR THE MALAYSIANS, SO EVERYONE OF YOU HAVE A FLAG ON SUNDAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: THEY REALLY HAVE TO COME IN NOW

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:51 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I Believe THe Club has now not even got a pot to piss in, We are so skint that from the end of Next week, you would See people really NOT BEING Paid. So I can See The Riddler backing down and Going and taking a Big Cut, As it wont be just some cracks showing by the end of the Month if he Stays, The CLUB WILL JUST CEASE and Every member of Staff will be Joining the Next Demo if He stayed.

So His Saviour is OUR SAVIOUR THE MALAYSIANS, SO EVERYONE OF YOU HAVE A FLAG ON SUNDAY :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

http://www.flagandbuntingstore.co.uk/

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:55 pm

Oh Malaya, Malaya, Malaya, Malaya, Malaysians :D

Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:59 pm

has billy the badge got them sorted yet :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:00 pm

krab wrote:has billy the badge got them sorted yet :lol:

Ha ha yes he originally got Indonesia :lol:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
krab wrote:has billy the badge got them sorted yet :lol:

that wouldnt have been a good start :D :ayatollah:

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:07 pm

Where is billy the badge?

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:11 pm

Thanx Eddie will find my way round here lol

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ill be getting mine from cheg its been stuck up his pub for month and a half

Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:22 pm

Its seem the right time for every party involed. Let's hope everything goes smoothly and Ridsdale leaves this weekend.